The uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, breasts, their contents and secretions all togather belong to srotas - Artava vaha. These are channels which carry female reproductive functions.Vitiated doshas mainly kapha associated with vata and pitta causes deposition and accumulation of mucus and blood along with inner surface of garbhashaya to form uterine fibroids or called Granthi or Arbuda in Ayurveda. Uterine Fibroid Natural treatment, best treatment has been explained in detail in this article.
Facts About Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine fibroids are extremely common among women infect many of them get it at some point in their life.
- Uterine fibroids are usually non cancerous growth that takes place in or out side of woman's uterus in her child bearing age and appear in rubbery mass that can be differentiate from other tissues.
- There are no definite causes why uterine fibroids take place.
- It has no symptoms usually but includes abnormal bleeding with pain and pressure depending upon the size.
- It may be better diagnosed with pelvic examination and ultrasound.
- Uterine fibroids best treatment comprises of Ayurvedic Treatment by means of using pure quality herbs along with balanced diet and life style.
About Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine fibroids develop from the normal uterus muscles (myometrium) which starts growing abnormally.
- As these cells grow, they form a benign tumor. Uterine fibroids are usually non cancerous growth that takes place in or out side of woman's uterus in her child bearing age and appear in rubbery mass that can be differentiate from other tissues.
- These fibroids almost never develop in to cancer.
- They can be single or multiple, in extreme cases expanding the uterus so much that it reaches the rib cage. Fibroids range in size. Sometimes it cannot be even detected and sometimes it may present as huge bulky mass that can distort and enlarge the uterus.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
- Sub mucosal - Grows in the innermost layer of uterus
- Intramural - Grows in the innermost layer of uterus
- Sub serous - Grows in the innermost layer of uterus
- Pedunculated – Gets attached to the stalk either outside or within the uterine cavity
- Cervical – Grows in cervical tissues
- Interligamentous – Grows between the uterine ligaments
Uterine Fibroid Symptoms
Most Common Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids Include:-
- Prolonged Menstrual Periods
- Frequent Urination
- Pelvic Pain And Pressure
- Heavy Bleeding Flow
- Painful Intercourse
- Difficulty Emptying The Bladder
- Leg Pains
- Stomach Upset
- Frequent Abortions
Uterine Fibroids Causes
Though exact causes are unknown still following may include:-
- Hormones - Estrogen and progesterone, female reproductive hormones which are responsible for uterine lining during each menstrual lining and pregnancy may promote the growth of tissues resulting in fibroids.
- Genetics - It may run in families also.
Related Complications of Uterine Fibroids
Though uterine fibroids do not interfere with pregnancy but sometimes chances are there that it can hinder implantation and growth of embryo so better to consult a specialist before carrying if recurrent abortions are taking place.
Diagnosis of Uterine Fibroids
Pelvic Examination and Ultrasound are enough to diagnose an uterine fibroid but some other tests can also help like:-
- Lab Tests
Ayurveda & Uterine Fibroid
Ayurveda believes to treat the diseases from its root by means of best quality herbs for permanent treatment with no other side effects. As per ayurveda, uterine fibroids are commonly caused due to kapha dosha associated with vata and pitta so it is mendatory to balance the vitiated doshas or energies.
Herbal Remedies for Uterine Fibroids
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fibroid Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of Uterine Fibroids. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Chandraprabha Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Pradrantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water.
- Female Health Support - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
1. Chandraprabha Vati
Herbal formulation by Planet Ayurveda, made for males and females reproductive system. This is very efficient in treating urinary tract system and also recommended in ovarian cyst, urinary infections, diabetes, and debility along with uterine fibroids.
2. Pradarantak Churna
Special preparation by planet ayurveda. Blend of many wonderful herbs like Ashoka, Lodhra, Udumbur etc. This helps in proper flow during menstruation and also helps in strengthening of muscles. This also enhances digestion to keep doshas in balance.
Another amazing herbal product for female health has been formulated by planet ayurveda named female health support that has got a number of female health benefits. It has been proved effective in mental and physical well being of females and improves whole reproductive system.
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
An ayurvedic formulation by Planet Ayurveda that contains kanchnaar and guggul in it and which are known best for their anti-inflammatory properties. kanchnaar guggul is capable of shredding kapha dosha from any type of extra growth. Also suggested in ovarian cysts, lipoma and cancer.
To buy Fibroid Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fibroid-care-pack
- Opt for balanced diet including leafy vegetables, fresh fruits etc for good digestion.
- Avoid much spicy, hot, junk food.
- Fish salmon has got anti-inflammatory actions so sheds the fibroid.
- Kidney beans also help to lower the estrogen level which contributes to form fibroid when it is in excess.
- Use of turmeric as it reduces inflammation has been proved effective.
- Get up early in the morning and make some light exercises a part of daily routine.
- Brisk walk for at least 20 minutes is very beneficial.
- Body massage including lower abdomen with warm castor oil is very effective.
- Aloe Vera juice consumption every morning empty stomach daily has been proved very effective to improve female reproductive system.
- Follow yoga and meditation.