Bile Duct Cancer - Herbal & Alternative Treatment
Bile duct is a thin tube (4 - 5 inches) long, which reaches from the liver to the small intestine. The major function of the bile duct is to move 'bile' from the liver and gallbladder to the small intestine where its main function is to help digestion of fats. Bile is made by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. Bile duct cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the lining of the bile duct and is called 'adenocarcinoma'. If the cancer starts in parts of the bile ducts which are present within the liver, it is termed as intra-hepatic and if it starts in bile ducts outside the liver, it is termed as as extra-hepatic. Studies have revealed that more than 95% of bile duct cancers are of the 'adenocarcinoma' type. Bile duct cancer i.e. adenocarcinomas develop from the mucus glands that line the inside of the bile duct. Another name for a bile duct adenocarcinoma is 'Cholangiocarcinoma'.
If the treatment is not given in time, bile duct cancer tends to spread to other parts of the liver and along the bile duct surface. Tumors in the bile duct leading from the gall bladder to the common bile duct can eventually spread to the gall bladder. The symptoms of bile duct cancer appear as abnormal liver tests and yellowness of the skin i.e. the patient is suffering from jaundice. Weight loss, decrease in appetite, fever, nausea, vomiting, paleness etc. are all signs that may indicate bile duct cancer.
Diagnosis of bile duct cancer starts as soon as jaundice and presence of a tumor in the bile duct is indicated in the patient. Doctors generally remove the complete tumor which is the only effective and curative treatment for cancers of the bile duct operation. But only 40% of the patients have five-year survival and even after complete removal of bile duct cancerous tumor.
The cancer industry has now diverted to increased usage of herbal medicines since there are wonderful herbs depicting an anti-cancer herbal compound and with the best herbal formula for the treatment of cancer at the very initial stage. The ideal anti-cancer formula for bile duct cancer should have the property to attack and destroy cancerous tissue. Out of the total available herbs, some of them are designated as specific or crucial herbs for the treatment of bile duct cancer as they destroy tumors at the very initial stage. Our cancer care pack has the ideal anti-cancer formula which helps clean out the liver and effective in the treatment of bile duct cancer. The blood stream sends the toxins from the broken-down tumor to the liver to be ejected and the cleansing occurs too fast in the case of bile duct cancer which makes our product a unique one.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
- All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
- All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
- It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
- It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
- It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Why to Use Our Products?
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.