Enhance Your Breasts Naturally | Natural Oil for Sagging Breasts
- Bustonica oil is breakthrough product to give life to sagging breasts.
- Slowly infuses life in small breasts and makes them bigger and tighter.
- 100% natural, non- hormonal, made from herbs to give healthier, bigger bust line.
- Improves size, contour and gives beautiful shapely breasts.
Method of Preparation
The raw drugs 1 to 9 as given in decoction contents are coarsely powdered and dipped over the night in 16 times of distilled water. The next day decoction is prepared till the remaining of one fourth of the total water contents. The paste of herbs from s.no 10 to 11 is prepared with base oils from 12 to 14 no. again the oil are processed as per ayurvedic methodology. After filtration of this medicated oil it is then cooled down and mixed and then packed in sterilized containers.
Each 20ml Oil Contains:-
|Sr. No.||Herb Name||Latin Name||Part Used||Qty.|
|1.||Gumbhari||Gmelina arborea||Bark||2 gm|
|2.||Shatavari||Asparagus racemosus||Root||1 gm|
|3.||Jeera||Cuminum cyminum||Seeds||1 gm|
|4.||Choti dudhi||Euphorbia thymifolia||W. Part||1 gm|
|5.||Patha||Cissampelos pareira||Bark||1 gm|
|6.||Paatla||Stereospermum suaveolens||Bark||1 gm|
|7.||Vidarikand||Dioscorea bulbifera||Rhizome||1 gm|
|8.||Chota gokhru||Tribulus terrestris||Fruit||1 gm|
|9.||Jeevanti||Leptadenia reticulata||W. Part||1 gm|
|10.||Shyonak||Oroxylum indicum||Seeds||500 mg|
|11.||Safed jeera||Cuminum cyminum||Seeds||500 mg|
|12.||Flax seed oil||Linum usitatissimum||Fruit oil||3 ml|
|13.||Sun flower oil||Helianthus annuus||Fruit oil||3ml|
|14.||Sesame oil||Sesamum indicum||Fruit oil||q.s|
The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician.
Permitted fragrance used.
For external used only.
Mode of Application
- Step One : Use your fingers to gently smooth away from the nipple. These movements travel from the nipple and directly away using no more pressure than what you would apply to your eyelid. Any more pressure would flatten the lymphatic vessel and stop the flow of toxins and fluids. Also, make this stroke slow, not fast, for it to be effective.
- Step Two : Gently massage the breast with a kneading-like motion, using lifting and pressing movements.
- Step Three : Slowly and carefully use your hands to twist the breast in a clock-wise and anticlockwise direction, being careful not to put too much tension on the breast.
- Step Four : Use both hands as shown to apply several, moderate pressure, compression to move out more pressure fluids.
Total Massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30min.
To buy Bustonica Oil, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/bustonica-oil
No side effects during clinical trial.