Herbs and Herbal Remedies for Chronic Allergic Rhinitis
Chornic Allergic reaction is also referred to as hay fever but it is not a fever but an allergic reaction to air particles or allergic particles in the air. Chronic allergic rhinitis is a troublesome disease causing a lot of problem in the routine work.
Symptoms of Chronic Allergic Rhinitis
- Early morning
- Running nose
- Watery Eyes
- Itchy Eyes, nose and throat
- Sneezing a few ato about a dozen sneezes when you wake up
Causes of Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen from trees and flowers is the most common cause of allergic rhinitis. In other cases mould, dust mites, animal danger, dust are other causes. If you are allergic to pollen then you are likely to show symptoms only during certain seasons in the year; however if your allergies are not pollen related then you are most likely to show symptoms throughout the year.
Herbal Remedies for Allergic Rhinitis
Allergies are usually very stubborn and difficult to care.According to Ayurveda, there is an mbalance in the tri-energies which cause the allergies. The herbal remedies are a ray of hope in treatment of chornic allergic rhinitis. Herbs like Curcumin, Aller- G Care, Tulsi Capsules, Praanrakshak Churna help a lot to a patient of chornic allergic rhinitis.
These herbs for Chronic allergic rhinitis are not only effective in curing allergic rhinitis but also help in symptomatic control of the disease. The sneezing stops immediately within 1-2 days of use of herbs. The running nose and other symptoms take about 15-20 days to 2-3 months of treatment. The treatment cost is not so high so the herbal remedies for allergic rhinitis must be tried once to get rid of the problem permanently.
The best thing you can do to take care of it is to avoid places and things that can cause the allergic reactions. If animals are the cause then doing away with house pets is an option. Keep your living space clean to avoid dust and dust mites. Staying indoors when the pollen count is high is another option.
There are a few over the counter drugs that help to relieve the running nose and sneezing. However if you suffer from asthma then you must not use these drugs without consulting a doctor. There are various herbal remedies for allergic rhinitis, allergies of all types, asthma, recurrent infections etc.
- Aller-G Care: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pranrakshak Churna: 1 teaspoon full, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
To buy Allergy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/allergy-care-pack
Aller-G Care - Natural Defence against allergies
Aller-G Care is a blend of unique herbs described in Ayurveda as best anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs. These rare herbs are nature's answer to moderate to severe forms of allergies. Aller-G Carecontains extracts of Haridra (commonly known as Turmeric), Neem, Shirish and Ashwagandha. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and control acute and chronic allergic reactions. The formula is particularly an effective natural remedy for pollen allergy.
Herbs in Aller-G Care
Aller-G Care is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily, after meals.
Avoid: Citrous fruit juices (Orange, Lemon etc.)
- Allergies of all types
- Pollen Allergy
- Chronic Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic Eosinophillia
- Hay Fever
- Skin allergies and
- Repiratory allergies
Ingredients of Aller-G Capsules - Excellent herbs for Allergy
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Haridra||Curcuma longa||Extract||150 mg|
|2||Neem||Azadirachta Indica||Extract||150 mg|
|3.||Shirish||Albezzia Lebbock||Extract||100 mg|
|4.||Ashwagandha||Withania Somnifera||Extract||100 mg|
- Haridra (Curcuma longa - Curcumin): Haridra is commonest of all the herbs and is commonly called Turmeric. Ayurveda explains it as most useful anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, Anti-diabetic, Anti-cancer herb. It is popular among general Indian public as Anti-inflammatory and analgesic. People in India use it after common injuries to ease the pain and swelling. It is nature's best herbal remedy for Chronic Eosinophila
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is another useful herb and is described in Ayurveda as best anti-septic and disinfectant. In Indian villages, Neem juice is popularly used till date for blood disorders, boils, skin allergies, skin infections etc. It clears away the toxins from within the blood.Neem is quiet useful for Chronic Eosinophilia.
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock): Shirish is described in Ayurveda as –“Vish-ghan” i.e. removes poison. It is very useful herb to remove accumulated poisons i.e. accumulated metabolites from produced within the body. According to Ayurveda, the poisonous substances are intermediate metabolites of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. They accumulate within our body and cause various illness like diabetes, gout, high cholesterol etc. They also interfere with our immune system and hamper it's functions. Albezzia removes accumulated toxins from our body and also relieves the entire physiologic system.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is very popular in the west as Indian Ginseng and is useful in inflammation of all kinds. Allergies in general also cause inflammatory reaction and thus it is very useful for all kind of allergies as well.as Eosinophilia.
To buy Aller-G Care, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/aller-g-care