Coral Calcium Complex - Effective Herbal Remedy for Osteoporosis
It is a disease of bones. It mainly happens when person lose too much bone, make too little bone or both. As a result bones become more weak and may also break from a minor fall or in some serious cases even from simple actions like sneezing etc. Bone is a living tissue that is constantly being broken down or replaced. It occurs when the creation of new bone doesn't keep up the removal of old bones. It affects men and women of all races. But especially older women who are past menopause are at higher risk. In this the bone mineral density (BMD) is reduced and the no of proteins in bone are altered. It is defined by World health organization (WHO) as a bone mineral density of 2.5 or more.
Bone is made up mostly of minerals such as calcium. The bone building cycle takes about 100 days.
There are 2 Main Types of Osteoporosis:-
- Primary Osteoporosis: It occurs most commonly in women after menopause. It affects twice as many females over 70 yrs of age as males.
- Secondary Osteoporosis: It can affect young and middle aged people. It is caused by medications, chronic illness, by doing too much exercise.
Symptoms of Osteoporosis
Typically there are no symptoms in the early stages but when bones have been weakened by osteoporosis, some symptoms may be seen include:
- Back pain which is caused by a fractured or collapsed vertebra.
- Loss of height with time
- A stooped posture
- A bone fracture which occurs more easily than expected.
Factors That May Increase Risk of Osteoporosis
- Drop in estrogen after menopause
- Family history
- Health conditions and Lifestyle factors
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of calcium
Herbal Remedy for Osteoporosis
Coral Calcium Complex
It is an ayurvedic herbal remedy. It provides trace minerals. The trace mineral contains magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and zinc. Regular use of this remedy gives relief naturally to the patient. It conatains ingredients like parval pishti, akik pishti, jawr mohra pishti, kamdhuda ras, mukta pishti and giloy satva.
- Parval pishti: It is an ayurvedic medicine prepared from coral. This herbal medicine is very good for health. It is 100% pure in nature.
- Akik pishti:Akika is used as an herbal medicine for curing osteoporosis. This ayurvedic medicine is tested and do not have side effects.
- Jawar mohra pishti: It naturally balances pitta. It is coolant in nature.
- Kamdhudha ras: It is an ayurvedic herbal supplement.
- Mukta pishti: It is also knowm as pearl. It is a natural treatment of osteoporosis.
- Giloy satva: It is a plant and which improves immune system naturally.
Herbal Remedies for Osteoporosis
- Bone Support – 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Coral Calcium Complex – 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Arjuna Capsules - 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Lakshadi Guggul - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meals
To buy Osteoporosis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/osteoporosis-care-pack
Why One Should Choose for Planet Ayurveda Herbal Supplements?
- Products manufactured in Planet Ayurveda are from the extract of herb which is natural and effective in treating the disease.
- It consist natural form of herb.
- There is no harmful chemical based substance present in the medicine.
- Planet Ayurveda is the most recommended and faithful Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing firm in India.