Dr. Girish Shirke - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
Brief Information of Vd. Girish Govindrao Shirke, M.D.(Ayurved)
- Completed Graduation i.e. Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) from University of Pune in 2000.
- Completed Post Graduation i.e. M.D. (Swasthavrutta and Yog) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- Founder: Shri Vishwanand Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchkarma Center, Pune (2004)
- Presented research paper in National Seminar on Ayurveda “Revisiting Siddhantas, Exploring Practices” held in Mumbai.
- Delivered lecture in Maha Ayush 2018 held in Ganesh Kala Krida Manch, Pune.
- Delivered lecture on Immunity: Ayurvedic perspective in current scenario in webinar conducted by BVDU College of Ayurved.
- Delivered lecture in National Workshop on Dravyaguna at Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved and Research Center, Pimpri, Pune.
- Examiner to BAMS course in BV Deemed University, Pune.
- Hon. Consultant at Shri Vishwavati Ayurved Hospital, Kolhapur.
- Head, Drug Development Dept, Shri Vishwavati Ayurvedic Research Center.
- Hon. Ayurvedic Consultant at Medical Centre, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.
- Consulting Ayurvedic Practice at Dr Adkar Polyclinic, Dadar (Mumbai) on 2nd and 4th Sunday every month.