Dr. Manjula Gupta - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
BAMS, Msc CRRA, NDDY
Working directly under Dr. Vikram Chauhan from last 7 years. (Planet Ayurveda Expert)
- Working with Planet Ayurveda, Mohali as a Content Writer and Online Consultant.
- Two-year’s experience in Panchakarma treatment at Prajana Kuteer Mysore, Kanartaka.
- Two-year’s experience as Resident Medical officer at Suket Hospital Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh.
- Working with Planet Ayurveda for last 7 Years.
- Practicing independently from last 4 years.
- Strong background dealing with chronic disease like Diabetes, Kidney Failure, Ulcerative Colitis, etc.
- Have knowledge in Ayurvedic Beauty treatments.
- Knowledge on Pathya and Apathyas (Do and Don’ts) in Ayurveda.
- Have good knowledge about the herbs and their medical benefits.
- An Expert in providing diet consultancy in accordance to Ayurveda.
- Provide home remedies and recipes for healthy food.
- Good command over procedures in Panchakarma treatment.
- Write articles on Ayurveda topics in various magazines and blogs.
- Two International Conferences on Health Sciences at Mysore, Karnataka.
- Secured First Position in each prof during my BAMS.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from J.S.S. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mysore. (Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore).
- Master of Science in Clinical research and Regulatory Affairs from Sikkim Manipal University.
- Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy.
Dr Manjula was really patient in examining me and prescribing the right medication I guess. The medication has really helped me a lot and there is a lot of change in my health now... Hope this completely cures me over the course of time... Thanking you