Effective Cancer Fighting Herbs and Supplements
Cancer is one of the most mortal challenges spreading in a drastic manner in 21 century, has now officially become the most dangerous killer in the world According to WHO. No one can deny the fact that cancer related to opponent of modernization and advanced pattern of irregular and stressed life. Scientist are making their best efforts to fight this disease, however the certain cure is still awaited.
Cancer is the Result of Uncontrolled Cell Growth
Cancer is the disease of the cells in the body. There are many different type of cell in the body which is normal or abnormal in nature. But abnormal growth of cells leads to cancer or long time irritation of the cell caused cancer. Cancer is also known as silent killer. In medical language cancer is called malignancy or tumor.
Cells are the Basic Building Blocks of all Living Things
The human body composed of trillions of cell. Cells have many parts, each with the different function. These are normal cells, most cells have a center called nucleus. The nucleus in each cell contains thousands of genes which are made up of the chemical called DNA. Most of cell in the body divide and multiply time to time. Some cells normally multiply.
Sometime cells multiply abnormally, this occur when one or more gene in the cell becomes damaged. The abnormal cell may then divide into two, four, and six then eight and so on. These cells do not known when to stop multiplying and this abnormal multiplication of cells leads to cancer. Large clump of abnormal cells called tumor.
Tumor is an Abnormal Growth in the Body
Two type of tumor, one is Benign and another one is malignant. Benign is normal and non-cancerous. Benign grows slowly and do not spread to any other tissue. Benign tumor is treated by some surgical procedure.
Malignant is abnormal growth in the body. It is a cancerous condition. Malignant grow very fast and multiply cells very quickly. It spread nearby tissue, organ and at last whole body or caused death of the human being. It is very hard in touch and no pain.
Causes of Cancer
The vast majority of cancer are sporadic. There is no clear cause why one gets cancer. A risk factor is anything that increases a person's chance of developing cancer. Different cancer have different risk factor.
Many External Things Can Cause Cancer like:-
- Work Place Chemical
- Some Drug Like Steroids, and Excessive Intake of such Things
- Sedentary Life Style Factors
- Immune System
- Genetic Link
- Stress, Insomnia
- No Physical Workout or Yoga
- Going Against Nature
- No Good Social Support Network
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Excessive Spicy,Fast Food, Package Food
Types of Cancer
There are different type of cancer with different sign and symptom:-
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Cancer
- Eye Cancer
- Genitorinary Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Head and Nech Cancer
- Respiratory Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Symptoms of Cancer
Cancer symptom quit varied and depend on where the cancer is located and how big the tumor is. Some tumor can be felt and seen through the skin.
These Symptom Are General Not Specific for Everyone, Such Symptom As:-
- Excessive sweating
- Weight loss
- Abnormal growth is seen
- Loss of appetite
- Very low immunity
- Prone to infection
- Chronic head ache
- Digestive system is very low
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Any mole growing very fast, without pain
What are the Test for Diagnosed the Cancer?
- Blood test
- CT scan
Treatment According To Modern Medicine
There are some treatment in modern science which treat the cancer. Such as surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Theses treatment are very painful, expensive and also leads to many complication.
Ayurvedic Concept on Cancer
The ancient medical science of India is Ayurveda. This is only the way of healthy and long life. Ayurveda teaches us how to maintain and protect health. Ayurveda is holistic healing science. In Ayurveda so many natural herbs which are used to treat the cancer in his early stage. If we adapted the Ayurveda in early stage of life then we can lead to a healthy life. Practicing yoga in your daily life is very beneficial for healthy and good for life. Ayurveda teaches us to understand our body. It is important to remember that unlike modern medicine, Ayurvedic preparation are safe to use for all age groups, free from any side effects, non-allergenic etc. Balancing is the key for the Ayurveda. Make sure you have enough exercise, take long walk outside. Practice meditation and yoga for mental and physical relaxation. Eat as much fresh and natural things.
Herbs for Cancer
Some important herbs which are effective in the treatment of cancer and there complication. Some Immune boosting herbs are:
1. ASHWANGANDHA – WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (INDIAN GINSENG)
- Reduces Vata and Kaph
- Generally rejuvenates tissues, and effective in stimulate the nervous system.
- Historically used for sexual abnormality and old age.
- Purify the blood.
2. PIPPALI – PIPER LONGUM
- It pacifies the Vata and Kapha and aggravates Pitta.
- Stimulates digestion, increases appetite.
- Useful in respiratory disorder.
- It has a pain killer action.
3. SHATAVARI – ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS
- It reduces Vata and Pitta and aggravates Kapha.
- Mainly it is used to support the female organs.
4. SHILAJIT – ASPHALTUM
- Balances Tridosha
- It promote strength and immunity to the body.
5. TRIPHLA – TRADITIONAL HERBAL FORMULA
- It also helpful to balances the Tridosha.
- It is good for digestion and also improves appetite.
- Increases red blood cells
- Natural internal cleaning by triphla.
- Nourishes the tissues and cells.
6. BALA – SIDA CORDIFOLIA
- Balances and pacifies Vata and Kapha.
- Used as a cardiac tonic, diuretic, Anti-asthmatic and anti- depressant.
7. BHRINGARAJ - ECLIPTA ERECTA
- Balances tridosha.
- Prevents aging.
8. DASHMOOL – TRADITIONAL HERBAL FORMULA
- Balances Tridosha.
- Used as a tonic to strengthen the body system.
- Used as anti-oxidant, anti-cancer activity.
- It strengthens the body and enhances the production of tissue and cells.
9. GUDUCHI – TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA
- Balances Tridosha .
- Help to increase the immune system.
- Increases memory loss and there function.
10. KOUNCH – MUCUNA PRURIENS
- It pacifies Vata, aggravates Pitta and Kapha.
- Useful for Vata disorders and stimulates nervous system.
- Useful in painful flow and stimulates the male reproductive system.
11. NEEM – MELIA AZADIRACHTA
- It pacifies Vata and Kapha.
- It is a detoxifying herb.
- It is useful in blood circulation process.
12. TULSI – OCIMUM SANCTUM – HOLY BASIL
- Pacifies Vata and Kapha.
- Helpful in digestion.
- This is a best cardiac tonic
- Benefits the immune system and beneficial in the first stage of many types of tumors.
13. VIDARI-KANDA – IPOMOEA DIGITATA
- Traditionally it is used to nourish and rejuvenate the body and to support proper function of the male and female reproductive systems.
14. YASHTIMADHU – GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA - LICORICE
- Pacifies Vata and Pitta, aggravates Kapha.
- Soothes the sore throat.
- Welfare with all kinds of inflammations.
15. TURMERIC – CURCUMA LONGA
- This is very effective medicine for the treatment for the cancer and there complication.
- It is also known as anti –cancerous herb and Anti- bacterial properties.
Some few herbs for the treatment for the complication and side effects occur after therapies, such as chemo and radiation therapy. These herbs are used as a classical formulate like Amrit Prash And Yograj Guggulu.
- Diarrhea – Bilva, Amla
- Constipation – Haritaki
- Sleeplessness – Cerewell, Jatamansi
- Fatigue – Bala
- Hair Loss – Brahmi, Bringaraj Oil.
- Memory Decline – Brahmi, Haritaki, Vacha
Herbal Supplements to Support Cancer by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda's herbal supplements are very helpful in fighting various type of cancer. These herbal supplements are prepared from different herbs which works together in an optimal manner to fight cancer at cellular level. These herbal supplements are very effective against cancer cells and reduces the infection in body.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals
- Kachnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals