Fatty Liver is a very common liver disease where there is accumulation of fatty cells in the liver. Liver with fat is normal but having more than 5 to 10 percent is characterized by fatty liver. Fatty liver has no symptoms often and doesn't cause any damage.
Liver is very important organ that helps in digestion. It has got complex functions including manufacture proteins, albumin, and blood clotting factors, stores and process fats, metabolize and store carbohydrates, secrets bile, separate the waste products etc.
It is situated below rib cage at right side of abdomen.
The main aim of Ayurveda is to cleanse the body of toxins, re-establish the harmony and balance for optimal health. Due to over consumption of junk, packed and unhealthy diet, people are more prone to have with fatty liver.
How fatty liver is diagnosed?
Fatty liver can be diagnosed with simple blood screening. In LFT, there is increase in liver enzymes that shows person has fatty liver. Images of liver can also be obtained by CT scan and Ultrasound. Liver biopsy can be performed to study the severity of liver's fatty cells.
Causes for Fatty Liver
- Alcohol consumption
- Unhealthy diet, more consumption of sticky, junk foods, more non veg etc.
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
The fatty liver condition is well portrayed by the following symptoms:-
- Retention of fluid
- Mental unbalance
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice a day before meals with warm water or decoction method.
- Livoplan Syrup - 2 tsp twice a day after meals.
- Liver Detox Formula - 1 capsule twice a day after meals with warm water.
1. Yakrit Plihantak Churna
This is a herba powder made from the wonderful herbs like Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) and Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). This is very useful in all the liver anomalies. This herbal powder helps in the treatment of liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, spleenomegaly, hepatitis B, etc.
2. Livoplan Syrup
This is a herbal syrup that contains herbs such as Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata), Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Patol (Trichosanthes diocia), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), etc. These herbs regenerate the liver cells and protect the liver from toxins. It eliminates the toxins from the liver and provides a healthy liver function.
3. Liver Detox Formula
All these herbs work together which makes this herbal formulation much suitable for cleaning and strengthening the liver. Some of its herbs are efficient in liver detoxification also which helps to revive liver cells.
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fatty-liver-care-pack
- Avoid all sticky food items (refined flour, bakery products, rice, curd, and bananas etc.)
- Avoid packaged foods and beverages, fried and junk food, non veg. and all sour fruits and food items.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Choose all vegetables which are growing on climbers – Pumpkin, long gourd, round gourds, bottle gourds. You can use them to make soup or juice and also use them as vegetables.
- Beetroot, papaya, carrots, radish are good to have.
- Drink fresh Coconut water.