Fernleaf Biscuitroot (Lomatium Dissectum) - Herbal Remedy for Lungs Disorders
- Botanical Name: Lomatium Dissectum
- Family Name: Umbelliferae
- Other Name: Fernleaf Biscuitroot
Uses of Fernleaf Biscuitroot
- Urinary disorders
- Skin conditions
- Liver disorders
- Lungs congestions
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Lomatium root has traditionally been used as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial remedy; especially helpful for respiratory and urinary infections.
- Lomatium has been used as an immune system stimulator as well as to decrease inflammation.
- As tincture form is useful for body rashes.
- This plant is a very effective to treat often drug-resistant: hepatitis-C, flu, HIV, and AIDS. It is included in treatment of the respiratory conditions.
- An infusion is also useful for wounds, skin and scalp conditions.
- Tincture - 2ml
- Infusion - 15ml