GUARANA – Herbal Remedy For Obesity
Botanical Name-paullina cupana
Common name- Guarana
Uses Of Guarana
- Intestinal problems
- Develop stamina
- Nervous system
- Blood pressure
How to use in Different Diseases
- The whole plant is useful in chronic diarrhea.
- It acts as an adaptogen and hence useful for heart disease, restless, migraine and fever.
- Guarana tonic is useful in boost energy. Take one to two teaspoonfuls thrice a day at mealtime.
- Guarana seeds are treating to digestive disorders and plumpness problems.
- The whole plant is also useful for mentally and physical alertness.
- Guarana powder is useful for intestinal disorders. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with water after meals.
- Tonic- 5 to 10ml
- Powder-3 to 6 gm