Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) - Treatment Pack and Herbal Remedies
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs) are rare tumors of the Gastrointestinal (GI) tract and appear as special cells found in the wall of the GI tract. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) occur in all parts of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract including the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, liver, small intestine, colon, rectum and lining of the gut. GISTs are different from other types of gastrointestinal tumors because of the site and location of tissue in which they originate.
GIST is so rare that even physicians may not readily recognize its symptoms. The result is that without any early detection and diagnosis, the primary tumor grows very large and spreads to other parts of the body. It may be recalled that a GIST tumor may originate elsewhere and spread to the liver is still known as GIST tumor instead of a 'liver tumor'. The first step in the treatment of GIST is the early diagnosis and after confirmation, immediate help from the concerned specialist or the Oncologist.
Treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs) is based on a comprehensive analysis, location and stage of the tumor and its spread to other parts of the body. Surgery is the primary curative treatment for localized GIST. Surgeons perform open surgery or laparoscopic surgery to remove the tumor. But the treatment is highly individualized and depends upon the patient's health, size of the tumor and its location. Most physicians do not recommend radiation therapy as an effective option for treating GIST due to less available data. Chemotherapy is a combination of drugs used together to kill Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs), but it has numerous side effects also.
According to Ayurveda system of medicine, there are some herbs like Curcumin (Turmeric) which can be used along with chemotherapy but not exactly as an alternative to chemotherapy for the treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs). Physicians recommend herbal treatment as better outcome of chemotherapy, but people who are undergoing chemotherapy or planning to go for chemotherapy should consume these natural herbs as an adjuvant to chemotherapy.
Our crab care pack is highly recommended for treatment of any type of cancer including Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) as it works in conjunction with chemotherapeutic drugs and helps in better outcome. The specific herbal remedies in the crab care pack are rich in natural anti-oxidants and prevent damage to the organs, thus helps control the spread of Gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water
- Ashwagandha - 2 capsules twice daily , after meals with plain water
- Tulsi - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water
- Chanderprabha vati - 2 tablets twice daily, after meals with plain water
- Tulsi capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water
- Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
1. All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
2. All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Why to Use Our Products?
The difference between our products and others:-
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.