Herbal Remedies for Heart Disease
Heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood to your body. The heart is located in the slightly left of the breast bone and it has four chambers. It is surrounded by a fluid filled sac called the pericardium. It is a circulatory system and this circulatory system consists of blood vessels, such as arteries, veins, and capillaries. These blood vessels carry blood to and from all areas of your body. When the walls of heart contract, it supplies blood and oxygen to all parts of the body.
Heart disease describes the conditions in the heart is affected and is not able to function properly.
Symptoms of Heart Disease
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Breathless, shortness of breath
- Pain, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms
- Pain felt in the jaw and throat
- Easily exhausted
- Irregular heart beat
Types of Heart Diseases
- Coronary Heart Diseases (CHD) - It is also known as Coronary artery diseases, Blockage in the coronary arteries is called as Coronary artery diseases. In which the heart muscles don't get enough blood and oxygen.
- Arrhythmia - An arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. When arrhythmias are severe or long-lasting, the heart may not be able to supply enough blood to the body. It may feel like fluttering or a brief pause. It can cause the heart rate to be too slow or too fast. When arrhythmias are severe or long-lasting, the heart may not be able to pump enough blood to the body.
- Heart Failure - Heart failure is often called congestive cardiac failure (CCF). It occurs when the heart is unable to provide sufficient pump to distribute the blood flow to all organs of the body. Common causes of heart failure include myocardial infarction. Heart Failure symptoms including shortness of breath, leg swelling, and exercise intolerance.
- Heart Valve Diseases - Heart valve disease can disturb the normal blood flow through the heart. Heart has four valves which flows blood in the correct direction. The valves open and close once in each heartbeat. Sometimes, the valves don't open or close properly. In this condition it is called regurgitation, a valve doesn't close properly and can leak.
- Heart Muscle Diseases (Cardiomyopathy) - Heart muscle is a problem which leads to a disease which is known as Cardiomyopathy. Cardiomyopathy is a problem in heart which affect the heart muscle and changes the structure of the heart. The heart muscle becomes enlarged, thick, or rigid. Due to which it is not able to pump blood through the body and maintain a normal electrical rhythm. This can lead to heart failure called arrhythmias.
- Congenital Heart Diseases - It is a problem with the heart's structure and function which can be by birth. It is considered to be a common type of birth defect. Most children who have or are diagnosed with congenital heart disease do not have any other types of birth defects. This heart defects can be part of genetic and chromosome syndromes.
Home Remedies for Heart Disease
- Garlic reduces the incidence of chest pain, and keeps the heart generally healthy.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vital to maintaining a happy heart. Oranges and Strawberries are also a good source of fiber and potassium, both are important for healthy heart.
- Broccoli is a calcium rich food. It is another heart-healthy nutrient.
- Sweet potatoes are a smart choice for fending off heart disease. Vitamin A, a heart-protecting nutrient.
- Spinach can prevent the heart diseases. Along with the other vitamins B, B6 and B12, folic acid can help prevent heart diseases.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, onions, cocoa and chocolate are a beneficial ingredient which helps to reduce the risk of Heart diseases.
- Grape juice is very effective for heart patients and it helps in resolving heart problems.
Herbal Remedies for Heart Disease by Planet Ayurveda
Ayurvedic concept about Heart Disease comes under hridya rog. In it three doshas pitta, vata and kapha are imbalanced which leads to blockage and other complications. The life style and the eating habits are very much responsible for the heart diseases.
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Heart Care Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of heart diseases. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Arjuna Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Arjun Tea - 2 cups, twice daily.
- Total Heart Support - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
1. Arjuna Capsules
Arjuna is 100% pure and vegetarian capsules. It contains pure extract of Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) without any chemicals added into it. It is a natural herbal product and useful for heart problems. It is very effective herbal heart care herb. It keeps high cholesterol, blood pressure and various heart problems under control. Arjun capsules contain extract of Arjun tea bark. It is very effective for natural remedy for heart and circulatory problems.
2. Arjun Tea
Arjun tea is a natural and herbal remedy for blood pressure and cholesterol. It also nourishes the heart muscles. The herbs in this tea are very effective for coronary artery diseases and various heart problems. It contains natural flavonoids, cardiac glycosides, which improve the pumping capacity of the heart. The herb in this tea are Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Pipal rvak (Ficus religiosa), Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum), and Chhoti elachi (Cardamom) which makes this tea very effective for congestive heart failure. Arjun tea is a caffeine free herbal tea and it is useful for almost every other health problem. Arjun Tea is an effective heart care remedy. It is Delicious in taste and exotic taste this makes it easy to consume. It has no side effects.
3. Total Heart Support
It is an Ayurvedic remedy which is very effective and plays an important role to give strength to heart muscles. The blockage of coronary arteries can be cleared with the help of this natural remedy. It keeps blood pressure and cholesterol under control. The herbs in this product act synergistically to control 'Vata' and 'Pitta'. According to Ayurveda 'Vata' and 'Pitta' are considered responsible for blood pressure, stress, anxiety and heart problems. Total Heart Support capsules are vegetarian and 100% pure capsules, free from chemicals. The herbs used in the formulation of this herbal product are Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), and shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis).
To buy Heart Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/heart-care-pack.