Information and Effective Herbal Remedies for Lung Carcinoid Tumor
Carcinoid tumors of the lung are grouped with benign or less aggressive malignant pulmonary tumors. Recent reports have revealed that carcinoid lung tumors represent the most indolent form of a spectrum of broncho-pulmonary and neuro-endocrine tumors. Carcinoid lung tumors grow slowly and tend to occur near the centre of the lungs. There are two types of carcinoid tumors of the lung i.e. typical and atypical. Typical carcinoid lung tumors are about nine times more common than atypical carcinoid lung tumors. Carcinoid tumors of the lung occur equally in both men and women and appear mostly at the age of 45-55.
Symptoms include persistent cough, coughing-up blood, pneumonia-like conditions, diarrhea, fast heartbeat, weight gain and increased facial and body hair. Unlike most lung tumors, carcinoid tumors have not been associated with smoking or air pollution. Sometimes, carcinoid tumors of the lungs don't produce any symptoms and are observed on a routine diagnosis like chest x-ray. It also depends upon the size of the tumor and whether it produces abnormal hormones. The concerned doctor examines the person's blood and urine by conducting specific tests.
Treatment for carcinoid tumors of the lung includes surgery as the most important method. There are several other options. Larger tumors or multiple tumors may require removing a lobe of a lung or the entire lung. Additional treatment will depend upon the ability of the surgeon to remove the entire tumor and whether the carcinoid tumor has spread to the lymph nodes. Chemotherapy does not work well on carcinoid tumors of the lung. It is only recommended when carcinoid tumors of the lung have spread to other parts of the body. Really speaking, no specific medical therapy exists for the primary treatment of carcinoid tumors of the lung. Although, chemotherapeutic agents in combination with radiation therapy have been used in the treatment of metastatic form of this disease, but with little success.
Ayurveda describes that in any type of cancer, the blood becomes impure due to aggravation of one or more dosha. This impurity of the blood is actually related to the subtle part of blood (rakta dhatu) and is not detected by physical tests. The dosha in the body may get aggravated due to a number of factors including chewing tobacco, breathing in chemical fumes and eating foods that have been heavily processed with chemicals etc. In this modern age and industrial revolution, the Ayurvedic rasayana or strengthening and rejuvenating therapy is quite beneficial. Although cancer is a difficult disease, Ayurveda can offer a lot of support and comfort to the patients through its natural treatments. Our crab care pack is a combination of all effective natural and herbal supplements, especially devised for an integrative approach to cancer treatment, including carcinoid tumors of the lung. The herbal remedies stimulate the body's immune system, help shrink carcinoid tumors of the lung and improve symptoms of the disease.
- Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Ashwagandha - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Tulsi - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Chanderprabha vati - 2 tablets twice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Tulsi capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
1. All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
2. All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Pranayam (the yogic breathing exercises) are the best for all cancer patients. Check the video of Pranayam demonstration by Dr. Vikram Chauhan at this page - www.planetayurveda.com/curriculum-vitae.htm
Why to Use Our Products?
The difference between our products and others:-
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.