How Ayurveda helps in Healing the Problem?
In Ayurveda, Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. In India, it was developed thousands of years ago. Ayurveda is the one of the ancient healing system of India included meditation and yoga. Ayurveda is the wisdom of nature and teaches each us how to get good health and happiness in universe. Ayurveda give knowledge about how we can keep balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The main aims of Ayurvedic medicine is to fights with disease and also promote good health. Ayurveda proven a best gift to human body.
According to Ayurvedic theory, everything in the universe -- living or not -- is connected. We can maintain the body perfectly so that it helps in maintaining the equilibrium between body, mind and spirit. If there is any Doshas are present in body which leads to poor health and sickness in the body.
Our body is made up of five basic elements which are as follow:
The human body combines of these elements to form three life energies, called Doshas. They control the body works. Following are three Doshas which present in body:
- Vata dosha
- Pitta dosha
- Kapha dosha
A main function of Ayurvedic medicine is to remove undigested food called Ama from the body, which create a problem in the body in various ways. This can be done by the cleansing process is called Panchakarma. It helps in reducing reduce symptoms and reestablish harmony and maintain balance in the body. Ayurveda mention the various healing process which helps the human being from various problems present in the body. In Panchakarma, there is many steps are followed by this process firstly it removes the blood from the body which is not good for the body. If a body suffer from any disease then Ayurveda give fully naturally treatment to the body.
Panchakarma May Include the Following Steps:
- Blood purification. In this process remove impure blood from the body.
- Gentle Massage to the body
- Use medical oils which are given through the nose to the patient.
- Methods to make vomit, this will helps in the removing the toxin from the body through this process
- Use of enemas, laxatives, or purgatives to cleanse intestines
- Breathing exercises
- Diet changes
- Herbs, vitamins, minerals, and metals
- Plant-based oils and spices
- Lifestyle changes
Advantages of Ayurvedic Treatments:
- It keeps the body healthy and fit.
- It tells about which diet and behaviors are best for body.
- It helps in maintaining peace of mind and a sense of well-being. It is done by the yoga and meditation.
- It helps in promoting the life evolution of consciousness.
- It gives the ways to get freedom from addiction.
- It helps in resolving chronic disease as it removes all toxins from the body.
- It makes the body to look radiant.
- It provides balanced life that is harmonious with creation
- Ayurveda recognizes body entirely unique, in this no one-size-fits-all therapies.
- Ayurveda tells us that we are inseparable from nature, and all treatments must be harmonious with nature for the body.
- Ayurveda treatment is very gentle and harmless to the body, always working with the body's own intelligence.
- Ayurveda maintain body metabolism as it helps in removing toxins from the body.
- It helps in the restoring the balance of the body.
- Improve spiritual healing as it relaxes the body from external pressure.
- It helps in maintaining immunity of the body.
- Ayurveda gives main stress to the meditation which provides relaxation to the body.
- In Ayurveda, various herbs are mention which shows a great effect on the body.
- It also helps in improving the body system by removing the root cause of the disease.
- Ayurveda provide best treatment for disease cause due to body Doshas in the body.
- It helps in the removes the all impurities from the body and also maintain the blood circulation.