How to Control Anxiety Disorder Naturally?
It is a state of mental disorder caused by fear of danger. It is a state of uncertainty caused by realistic or unrealistic fear often impairing physical or psychological functioning, it can also cause a persons inability to lead a normal life.
Causes of Anxiety Disorder
- Environmental factors
- Medical factors
- Substance abuse
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
- Muscle tension
- Feeling of panic, fear and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Heart palpitations
Herbs for Anxiety Disorder
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - It is used for arthritis, anxiety, sleep disorder (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, leukoderma, backache, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic disease.
- Bramhi (Bacopa monniera) - It is used for Alzheimer's disease, anxiety, improving memory, deficit-hyperactivity disorder, allergic conditions and as a general tonic to fight stress, treats backache, hoarseness.
- Gotukola (Centella Asiatica) - It is used for epilepsy, nervous disorders and premature aging. It is said to improve memory and intelligence and is used to treat skin inflammation, diabetes, cough, cataracts and other eye conditions.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-arthritic, diuretic and detoxifying in nature and has the presence of chemical compounds such as alkaloids, glucosides, volatile oils and fatty acids.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - Decoctions made from this herb are useful in hepatitis and in treating enlargement of the liver, as well as for problems with the digestive tract, including lack of appetite, poor digestion, flatulence and constipation.
- Tagar (Valeriana sitchensis) - It's a treatment for insomnia, hysteria, epilepsy, muscle spasms, cramps, convulsions, migraine, cough, flatulence, and neuralgia.
- Neem ( Azadirachta Indica) - It has a powerful antibacterial, ant-viral and anti-fungal quality. It's leaves are used for stomach upset, leprosy, loss of appetite, bloody nose, skin ulcers, fever, heart diseases, diabetes, liver problems and gum diseases.
- Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata) - It is used to cure stomach infections, piles, ulcers, fever, constipation, jaundice and eye related problems.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) - It is used for many purposes some of which are skin problems, diabetes, weight loss, heart diseases, cholesterol reduction, disgestion, fever and sore throat and reduces mental discomfort.
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini) - Its medical properties helps in reducing diarrhoea and dysentery, relieves stomach pain. It is also effective against cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, asthma and arthritis.
- Karela (Momordica Charantia) - It has a lot of medical properties. It is an effective agent against diabetes, cancer, AIDS/HIV, antioxidant, asthma, digestion, weight loss, injury and constipation.
- Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) - It prevents malaria and dengue fever, relieves stress, kidney stone, stomach problems, Cholera, memory power, helps in relieving headache, treats skin disorders, it also helps to fight cancer and treats insect bites.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) - It helps in curing insomnia and is healthy for the hair. It is used for hemorrhage, discharge of blood from the uterus, gives strength, improves complexion and removes wrinkles, helpful for treating constipation and used as a cooling agent to reduce sun burns.
- Babool (Acacia Nilotica) - It is used in dental problems, burn injuries, upset stomach, diarrhoea, antiseptic for open wounds, liver disorder. It is also used to alleviate symptoms of inflammation.
Anxiety disorders can be dealt with by just following some remedies that can be made at home. Drinking three cups of chamomile tea can ease the nervousness and also getting outside in natural sunlight for about 15 minutes a day would help reduce anxiety.
Tea, coffee, alcohol, chocolate, colas, all white flour products, sugar, food colorings, chemical additives, white rice, and strong condiments.
Stress can be dealt with in many ways. The food that we consume has a lot to do with reducing stress. Eating the right food that contains magnesium, vitaminB12 (and other B vitamins), zinc, and antioxidants helps to reduce stress. Consuming whole grain foods, seaweed, blueberries, almonds, chocolate and a lot of water also contains the same properties of reducing stress.
The leading herbal products manufacturer, Planet Ayurveda, has provided with the best herbal solutions with zero side effects and has adopted the safest methods that are close to nature and are purely vegetarian.
- Medhya Churna - 1/4 spoon once daily with plain water.
- Gotukola Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Stress Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Memory Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
To buy Depression Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/depression-care-pack.