Natural ways or ayurvedic supplements or herbal remedies has the result in increasing the bust size is the question by today's women?
They not only want to increase the size of the bust but also give firm beautiful shape to their sagging breasts. The market is flooded with natural supplements which promise quick natural bust enhancement but the results really are not that promising. Why? The herbal supplements manufacturers are businessmen and really do not research and find best quality of herbs which has much more effective results.
Using nature’s power is what we specialize in. Yes, there are Ayurvedic herbs and oils which are effective natural bust enhancement supplements and work wonderfully. The bust enhancement pack described in this page contains supplements which work quickly without causing any side effects.
Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography. Robert Byrne
Well you all might wonder what I am trying to say through this statement of Robert Byrne. Ok let me put it in straight words - A way to a man’s heart is through mountains and plump hills. Woman who has lovely bosom is a cynosure of all eyes.
She can win hearts and be proud of her assets.
It is seen nowadays that many women suffer from strange complexes due to smaller breasts.
For reasons unknown to many they keep on struggling with various bra types and padded stuff to get a better look and look more presentable.
"You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start drooping." Cindy Crawford"
This is true thought put forward by Cindy Crawford. Many females after child birth face sagging of breast and loose bust and fall prey to many complexes and get into strange frustrations. They are annoyed all the time and fail to explain the real cause of their grudge.
Before puberty, the male and female breasts are the same. The production of estrogen during the adolescent years triggers the growth of female breast tissue. Estrogen increases fat in the breast, plus milk lobes and ducts, which all add to the size of the breasts. It is crucial to understand this vital role of estrogen, as how to get bigger breasts naturally and safely relies upon this biological mechanism.
Now that you have an idea of how nature makes your breasts grow, let's consider how to get bigger breasts if you are done growing, but desire to enlarge or enhance your breasts for any number of reasons.
Bust Enhancement Treatment - How to Increase Breast Size Naturally?
- There is no single best way to increase breast size. For example, while one woman may wonder how to get bigger breasts the quickest way possible, another may wish to maximize the total effect no matter how long the growth process takes. Choosing the best method for how to get bigger breasts is a very personal one that you should weigh carefully. Here are some very safe, natural ways or Ayurvedic treatment for how to enlarge breasts naturally that will act as quickly as 1 to 2 months; combining a few methods will yield superior results.
- Increase breast size treatment - 1: Breast enhancement capsule based supplements and powder formulated with special plant compounds called phytoestrogens that mimic real estrogen. For centuries, native people around the world have known about certain plants' capability to increase bust size. Now you can use this ancient knowledge by looking for pills containing pure herbs like Asparagus racemosus, Pueraria tuberosa etc.
- Natural breast enhancement treatment - 2: Breast enhancement oils are the second method, acting on the same principles and ingredients as capsules.
- Increase bust size treatment - 3: Diet: As pills and oils will give you phytoestrogens, so can the foods you eat, including: flaxseed, soy, chickpeas, lentils, lima beans, rye, apples, wheat germ, and ginger etc. Studies have shown that the phytoestrogens absorbed through digestive system do have an obvious effect on the physiology of our bodies.
- Increase bust size treatment - 4: Exercise: Specific exercises will build pectoral muscles underneath, lifting and enhancing breasts. Try: push-ups of all variations, fly's and any type of chest press.
Herbal Supplements for Breast Enhancement
As per Ayurvedic point of view imbalance of three dosha (Vata, Pitta & Kapha) & proper nourishment to body are responsible for under develop breast. Planet Ayurveda offer's Bust Enhancement Pack which is prepared by nature's best female health supporting herbs. These herbs help to balance the hormonal irregularities in body and enhance the healthy breast tissue growth.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Bustonica Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Bustonica Oil - The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician. Total massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30 minutes. Massage must be in circular motion.
- Cleopatra Anti Ageing Body Butter - For Local Application.
1. BUSTONICA CAPSULES
These capsules are an amazing herbal formulation from the house of Planet Ayurveda to resolve the women problems related to undeveloped breasts, sagging breasts or shapeless breasts. On the other hands, there are some women who complaints of difference in breast size that their right and left breast are unequal in size and shape. The regular intake of Bustonica would eliminate the showing difference. The breasts would become of the same size gradually. This herbal products is prepared from standardized extracts of best quality herbs such as Vidarikand (Pueraria mirifica), Varahikand (Ipomea digitata), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed Musali (Chlorophytum borivilianum) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa).
2. SHATAVARI CAPSULES
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is considered as female health tonic. It is famous herb in Ayurveda since ages for supporting good health of female reproductive and digestive system. Use of this herb is equally effective in enhancing the women's bust line and can also be given in almost all menstrual problems including amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea. It boosts up the libido in females and supports the release of related hormones thus increases the female's interest in her partner and sexual life. For enhancing the bust size this herb does not work less than a wonder as it helps to maintain the balanced female hormones and healthy female reproductive system health.
3. BUSTONICA OIL
A wonderful oil formulation that has Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Choti dudhi (Euphorbia thymifolia), Patha (Cissampelos pareira) etc. along with variety of oils like flax seeds oil, sunflower seeds oil, sesame seeds oil in it. It is an excellent natural combination that provides healthier, bigger and beautiful bust line. This oil improves the size, shape and makes breasts bigger and tighter. It gives strength to the breast muscles.
4. CLEOPATRA ANTI AGEING BODY BUTTER
Cleopatra body butter contains many essential constituents like Almond oil, Shea butter, Aloe vera extract, Glycerin, Olive oil, Jojoba oil and many others. The application of this cream helps in the nourishment of the surrounding area and also provides a pumpy look to the skin. The oils present in the cream help in making skin smooth and soft on touch. Aloe vera on the other hand completely nourishes the skin and reduces any kind of stretch marks present.
To buy Bust Enhancement Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/bust-enhancement-pack
We recommend using this for 3 months continuously and the results will just a miracle for you.
Ayurveda for Bust Enhancement
This Bust Enhancement pack has been formulated by Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan - MD Ayurveda. This herbal pack gives excellent results within 2 months of regular use, without causing any side effects.
Best Herbal Remedies for Breast Enlargement!!
What are the Benefits of Shatavari?
Shatavari has been used for ages in India to help increase women's bust line, and the effects of shatavari have reportedly been comparable to the effectiveness of domperidone. Shatavari has also been used to help with premenstrual syndrome, as well as menopausal symptoms, especially where irritability and mood swings are a factor, because of the phytoestrogens found in the plant. Shatavari has also been found to increase white blood cell count which helps to fight off viruses, bacteria and other germs that may cause illness. The herb has also been linked to stop the production of oxytocin, and has been used to prevent early labor and miscarriages. Shatavari is also commonly used to treat infertility in Asia.