WHAT IS PSA?
- PSA stands for Prostate-Specific antigen that all men have in their blood.
- Prostate Specific antigen is a protein made by the endocrine.
- This chemical provides nourishment to gamete and helps in human production
- Increased levels of protein might indicate prostate issues like BPH or cancer of prostate.
WHAT IS NORMAL PSA?
- Though there's no specific traditional or abnormal level of this protein within the blood however protein levels of 4.0 ng/mL and lower is safe.
- If a person has PSA level higher than 4.0 ng/mL, he's recommending to be through with prostate diagnostic test to rule out cancer of prostate.
- Sometimes it's going to be elevated attributable to inflammation or a tract Infections.
- Sometimes prostate surgeries may also have an effect on increased PSA
CONDITIONS WHEREVER PSA IS RAISED
- Prostate cancer
- Benign ductless gland hypertrophy
- Recent prostate surgery
- Urinary tract infections
- Old age may also raise protein
- Medications like androgen or alternative hormones might cause an increase in PSA
- Bicycle riding might raise levels
REDUCE PSA NATURALLY WITH HERBAL REMEDIES
Planet Ayurveda (an Indian based herbal company deals with wide range of herbal products) has a fantastic Prostate Care Pack to reduce PSA naturally. This miraculous pack contains herbal remedies made from fabulous herbs which help to balance the three energies of the body to promote health. Herbs have remarkable actions and properties on urinary system and male reproductive system to subside symptoms and reduce PSA naturally.
- Shilajit Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily, with plain water after meal.
- Tribulus Power - 2 capsules, twice daily, with plain water, after meal.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets, twice daily, with plain water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets, twice daily, with plain water after meal.
Shilajit is an exudate that is pressed out from layers of rock in the mountains. A wonderful ayurvedic medicine which is known by almost people for its several health benefits. Shilajit enhances immunity and removes toxins from the body. Shilajit capsule of Planet Ayurveda are made from best quality of shilajit after purification that is known to reduce burning micturation and also other urinary infections. It stimulates male reproductive system and improves sex life too. Shilajit fights against all bothering symptoms of enlarged prostate and helps to lower the PSA naturally without any side effect.
2. KACHNAAR GUGGUL
This is a widely preferred ayurvedic remedy used for treating the excessive growth of tissues like enlarged prostate disease. Kachnaar is Bauhinea variegata and guggul is called commiphora mukul Herbs in Kanchnaar Guggul are expert treating various troublesome symptoms of enlarged prostate as these penetrate deep to show its effects. It helps to reduce the inflammation as well as size of prostate and therefore decreases PSA naturally without leaving any side effect.
3. VARUNADI VATI
Varun is a wonderful herb with botanical name - Crataeva nurvala This works very efficient to improve urinary system;s functions. Varun acts as a natural painkiller. Varun along with other herbs help to remove toxins out via clearance of channels and deep penetration so that it can show its wonderful effects for what this product is known.
4. TRIBULUS POWER
Tribulus terresteris or Gokshura is a popular herb that is used in order to maintain the flow of urine as well as to control the dribbling and urge for urination. Tribulous power is a superb formulation and blend of herbs by planet ayurveda that has been proven to increase libido and improve erectile dysfunctions.
To buy Prostate Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/prostate-care-pack
Juices are highly beneficial for victims of BPH. Spinach and carrot juices are highly recommended.
Foods Rich in Zinc:
Zinc is beneficial for patients with BPH. 30 milligrams of zinc should be included in the diet everyday during the treatment. Foods rich in zinc are seafood, nuts, spinach, wheat germ etc.
These seeds are known to be an effective home remedy for patients suffering from BPH. Patients suffering from this disorder should intake 90 grams of seeds per day.
Foods enriched in Vitamin E are widely preferred for patients suffering from this problem. It includes sprouted seeds, eggs, leafy vegetables etc.
Water intake must be proper. Person should not have water after 7 p.m or so to reduce the visit to washroom.
Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and known to reduce inflammation and infection of prostate and urinary tract system.