How to Reduce Uric Acid Naturally?
Uric acid is created when the body breaks down purine nucleotides which are formed due to faulty protein metabolism. High concentrations of uric acid in blood serum can lead to a type of arthritis known as gout. The chemical is associated with other medical conditions like ammonium acid urate kidney stones. Now the big question is how to reduce uric acid naturally without using any chemicals?
High level of uric acid is a recurrent condition which can be controlled and cared by using natural remedies without need for expensive mainstream chemical based drugs. Raised uric acid leads to painful joints condition commonly known as gout. The toe joint is especially affected and later all other joints are involved.
There are many natural remedies to reduce uric acid. Ayurvedic remedies are one of them. Ayurveda is a traditional healthcare system practiced in India and recognized by WHO. Ayurveda utilizes various herbs and minerals to care various diseases including methods to reduce uric acid naturally without causing any side effects.
Home Remedies for Uric Acid
- Drink lots of water, preferably 10 to 12 glasses (eight-ounce) every day, to flush excess uric acid from your body.
- Avoid high protein diet like red meat, poultry (especially turkey), shellfish, mackerel & sardines. It is advisable not to consume soybeans, tofu and other soy products.
- Gym goes should avoid consuming high protein artificial foods stuff.
- High doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been helpful to reduce uric acid levels naturally.
- Cherries, strawberries & blueberries are excellent fruits to reduce uric acid naturally.
- It is recommended that you should consume high fiber food. Apples, pears & papaya are excellent. The vegetables growing on climbers are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels in the blood. These includes round gourd, bottle gourd, ash gourd, pumpkin, zucchini & long gourd etc are all good to reduce high uric acid in the blood.
- Asparagus, mushroom, spinach, soybeans, peas, cheese and other beans are also not recommended.
- Apple juice is also recommended. Eating a lot of apples solves the purpose. Artificial fruit juices with additives, preservatives are not recommended.
- Aloe vera juice and Amla juice also helps in keeping the fire element in control which is the main reason for increased uric acid level in the blood. Fire element imbalance should be restored to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Fresh coconut water is also a good way to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Ayurvedic medicine for uric acid like Kaishore Guggul, Giloy Capsules, Navkarshik Churna, Punarnava capsules are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels and help in gout pain.
- Try to consume as much natural diet to control uric acid. Avoid eating junk food. Soft drinks and frozen food is really bad and are big hurdles in reducing uric acid levels.
- Remember if Gout is not properly treated the elevated uric acid can lead to severely damaged joints and kidney problems, which may be of irreversible in nature.
- Do not be anxious and stressful. Stress also plays an important role in aggravating gout attacks and causes more health disorders like blood pressure and diabetes etc.
Uric Acid treatment in Ayurveda
It is a classical herbal blend mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic text "Chakradutt samhita in 1100 A.D. The rare herbal combination is very effective way to reduce uric acid permanently naturally without any side effects. Dosage is 1 teaspoonful to 1 tablespoonful twice daily with plain water. The herbal formulation contains pure herbs which work in a synergistic manner to reduce uric acid naturally and clear the gout crystals.
Navkarshik churna is an effective combination of rare Ayurvedic herbs which are very effective to reduce uric acid levels fast naturally without causing any side effects. The herbs work in a synergistic manner and help reduce uric acid levels quickly within few days of using it. The herbs can be consumed 1 teaspoonful twice daily as it is or can be soaked (2 tablespoonfuls) in water overnight and the water (leave the residue) can be consumed in the morning and evening. The herbs used are procured from pristine environment of Himalayan mountains and are pure organic herbs without any chemicals or preservatives.
This formulation is an effective blend for high uric acid and gouty arthritis. When the pain is there along with inflammation, we recommend to use Kaishore Guggul tablets along with Navkarshik Churna. Navkarshik churna is basically a metabolism corrector and a good blood cleanser. It helps to correct the protein metabolism thereby leading to take care of the problem from the root rather than symptomatic relief. This churna is also effective in other types of arthritis as it relieves "Vata", relieve toxins from within the body. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in swollen, inflamed & painful joints. It contains Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula & Terminalia bellerica) which remove toxins from the body and useful in every other disease. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrooa), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) purifies the blood and corrects the metabolism of "Pitta" and heat regulation in our body. Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is immunomodulator and improves immunity whereas Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) acts as an anti-inflammatory herb.
Herbs in Navkarshik Churna
Navkarshik Churna is purely an herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Ingredients of Navkarshik Churna
To buy Navkarshik Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/navkarshik-churna
Herbal Remedies for High Uric Acid by Planet Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda High uric acid (Hyperuricemia) leads to "gout disease" (vata-rakta roga). Vata means (wind), rakta means (blood) and roga means (disease). The line of treatment is same for Hyperuricemia & Gout. Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Gout Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of high uric acid (Hyperuricemia). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
How to use?
- Giloy Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Kaishore Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
1. Giloy Capsules
These capsules are prepared from pure extracts of (Tinospora cordifolia). Giloy has anti-inflammatory, analgesic & anti-pyretic properties. Use of Giloy capsule reduces swelling, pain, inflammation & fever associated with Hyperuricemia.
2. Kaishore Guggul
Kaishore guggul are classical tablets prepared by mixture of herbs like Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Guggul resin (Commiphora mukul), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Long piper (Piper longum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Red physic nut (Baliospermum montanum) and Indian jalap (Ipomoea turpethum) that treats inflammation & pain condition. These tablets remove excess toxins from body & maintain Hyperuricemia condition.
3. Navkarshik Churna
This churna is one of the amazing Ayurvedic remedy for Hyperuricemia condition. Navkarshik churna is prepared with herbs that show anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic & anti-oxidant properties. Use of this churna reduce high uric acid levels & its related symptoms.
4. Punarnava Capsules
These capsules are prepared from pure extract of herb Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). Punarnava capsules give effective result in hyperuricemia as it remove toxins from body. The capsules show anti-oxidant nature.
All our products are 100 % natural, purely herbal, without any chemicals or synthetic preservatives. The natural Ayurvedic treatment for gout (Gout Care Pack) gives excellent results within 5-7 days. It helps to relieve pain, inflammation, stiffness and reduce the uric acid levels.
To buy Gout Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/gout-care-pack