Kaposi Sarcoma - Symptoms and Treatment
Kaposi Sarcoma (KS) is a cancer that develops as patches of abnormal tissue from the cells lining lymph or blood vessels. The abnormal cells of Kaposi Sarcoma form purple-red or brown blotch like tumors on the skin which appear as lesions. In other cases, the disease causes painful swelling in the legs and also swelling of skin around the eyes. Serious problems have been reported on account of KS when the lesions are found in the lungs, liver and other parts of the digestive tract. These symptoms are sometimes fatal too.
Kaposi Sarcoma has been categorized into various types like epidemic of AIDS-related, immune-compromised and classic type. KS is suspected from the appearance of lesions and the patient's medical history. Physicians generally start diagnosis with the help of biopsy and microscopic examination of the affected part of the body. According to a recent report, KSHV protein LANA was detected in tumor cells confirms the diagnosis of Kaposi Sarcoma. If KS is suspected in the digestive system, the physician examines the inside parts of the digestive system such as the bowel, liver and spleen.
Though Kaposi Sarcoma is a deadly disease if it is AIDS-related, an initial treatment is called HAART (Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy) and involves a combination of costly medicines which normally interrupt the reproductive cycle of the HIV virus. This prevents the virus from spreading quickly as well as protecting and strengthening the body's immune system. A combination of medicines is required because HIV has been reported to quickly adapt and become resistant to a single medicine. Other treatment options of Kaposi Sarcoma in conjunction with HAART treatments are normal as with all other types of cancer like surgery, radiation therapy and immunotherapy. There is no way to prevent Kaposi Sarcoma, but the most effective way is to avoid developing Kaposi Sarcoma and to prevent the transmission of HIV by taking effective measures.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Kaposi Sarcoma is aimed at treating the tissues and the organ affected and boosting the body's immune system. Some of the physicians recommend herbal medicines like Mahamanjishthadi-Qadha, Saarivadi-Churna, Arogya-Vardhini, Gandhak-Rasayan, Panch-Tikta-Ghrut-Guggulu, Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Saariva (Hemidesmus indicus), Bahava (Cassia fistula), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Haridra (Curcuma longa) etc. The body's weak immune system can be treated by using herbal remedies and medicines like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Tulsi, Bhrungraj, and Yashtimadhuk etc. Our Cancer Care Pack contains all the natural and herbal/ayurvedic supplements which can be given in combination with treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy, so as to improve the side effects of current treatment and to improve overall survival of the individual. People affected with Kaposi Sarcoma can usually survive for several decades with our appropriate ayurvedic treatment.
The Crab Care Pack
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
- All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
- All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals
- Kachnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals
- Guggul Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Pranayam ( the yogic breathing exercises ) are the best for all cancer patients. Check the video of Pranayam demonstration by Dr. Vikram Chauhan at this page -
Why To Use Our Products
The difference between our products and others:-
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.