KARPOORADI THAILAM - BENEFITS, USES, INGREDIENTS AND DOSAGE
WHAT IS KARPOORADI THAILAM?
Karpooradi Thailam is a natural oil which is prepared in sesame oil or coconut oil base.
Camphor is white or transparent, waxy, flammable with strong aromatic odor. It is made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree.
Karpooradi Thailam maintains Vata dosha equilibrium and normal joint and muscles health.
It is prepared either in coconut oil or Sesame oil base. Another ingredient is - Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora.
HOW IS KARPOORADI TAILAM BENEFICIAL?
- Maintains healthy blood circulation
- Keeps joints healthy
- Excellent for cramps and numbness and so is essential in cholera.
- It relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- Balances Vata dosha in body
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Available at reasonable cost
DIFFERENT NAMES OF KARPOOR
- English Name - Camphor
- Hindi & Bengali Name - Karpur
- Sanskrit Name - Ghanasara
- Kannada Name - Pache karpoora
- Telgu Name - Karpooram chettu
- Tamil Name - Karpooram, Pache karpoora
- Marathi & Guajarati Name - Karpur
Reference: Sahsra Yog, Tail Yoga Prakaran
- As for method of application, use as any other massage oil. Warm the oil and apply on affected area. Follow up with hot fomentation.
- Or use as directed by the physician.
- For external application only.
HOW IS KAPOORADI USEFUL IN OTHER PROBLEMS?
- Sinus and Blocked Nose - It clears the blocked sinuses and nostrils
- Heart, fat and cholesterol - Helps in balancing the Kapha, in respiratory disorder, in cholesterol, clot deposition in blood vessels.
- Oral disorders - Relives bad breath problem
- Eye Disease - Controls burning eyes sensation (Netra dawathu)
As per Ayurvedic theory, everything in this universe is made up of 5 elements, Vayu, Akash, Prithvi, Jala and Agni. These factors when combine forms Tridoshas or Trienergies - Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Health is achieved when there is perfect harmony between your body, mind and spirit. A disruption between these is responsible for sickness or health ailment.
Vata, Pitta and Kapha are the three doshas which indicate your Prakriti or body nature. As per your body nature, body demands diet and life style. If one goes opposite of this vitiation of doshas occur and leads to accumulation of Ama (toxic matter) along with blockage of body channels and therefore disease take place.
Ama and Vata causes rheumatic pain. The accumulation of Ama and aggravation of Vata results in rheumatic pain.
Ama circulates in the entire body and gets deposited in the joints and other parts of the body.
IS DIET IMPORTANT WHILE USING NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS EXTERNALLY?
Ayurveda believes to go for natural diet only even person is healthy. It's our diet and life style only which make us sick.
So if you are using some natural supplements like natural oils for external use, it's equally important to maintain a healthy diet.
MEDICAL PROPERTY OF CAMPHOR
- Rasa (taste) - Tikta (Bitter), Katu (Pungent), Madhura (Sweet)
- Guna (Qualities) - Laghu (Light to digest), Rooksha (dryness)
- Vipaka - Katu - undergoes pungent taste conversion after digestion.
- Veerya - Sheeta - coolant in nature.
For Price Quote Kindly Mail Us at - email@example.com
WHAT ARE RHEUMATOID DISEASES?
Rheumatoid diseases affects joints and muscles. Conditions like Osteoarthritis is result of wear and tear and other like Rheumatoid Arthritis are caused due to immune system.
Osteoarthritis is a condition where cartilage damages. Cartilage is a cushion at the end of the bones. When it is damaged, friction occurs and it makes joints to move with difficulty.
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis:-
Usually hips, low back, knees, hands and feet are involved. In this conditions, it becomes impossible to perform daily tasks like dressing, combing hair, hand grip etc.
Rheumatoid arthritis is not age related disorder and happens when immune system attacks the own body tissue.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis:-
- Burning feeling
- Red appearance of joints
Like this other conditions are also there like Ankylosing Spondylitis, Cervical Spondylitis etc.