Kava Root Cut - Herbal Remedy for Insomnia
- Botanical: Piper methysticum
- Family: N.O. Piperaceae
- Other Name: Piper
Uses of Kava (Piper methysticum) Root
- Respiratory disorders
- Urinary problems
- Heart disease
How to Use in Different Diseases
- Kava root is useful for insomnia and muscles spasm.
- The herb is also helpful for leucorrhea, gonorrhoe and urinary disorders.
- Kava capsules are useful in gout. Take one cap daily with water
- Kava powder is useful in pains. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day .
- It acts as an antiseptic and hence useful in wounds, burns and bleeding.
- Capsules- One caps
- Powder- 3 to 6 gm