CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE
Here in this article we are discussing about the causes and symptoms of the kidney failure in detail which has grab many people around the world. Acute kidney failure means that kidneys have stopped working suddenly. Renal is the word used for kidney so kidney failure is also known as renal failure. In early stages person with kidney failure may not have any sign and symptom of the condition. Kidneys have million tiny filters called nephrons which are responsible to take out wastes and toxins from your body and balance water, salt and other minerals in your blood. These nephrons get damage by number of reasons that causes kidneys not to work properly to throw toxins out and hence wastes build up in your blood and make you sick. Problems caused by kidney failure can be deadly.
Now we are explaining about causes and symptoms of kidney failure in detail to understand the disease properly.
Causes of Kidney Failure
Main reasons for acute kidney failure include:
- Rapid and unexpected serious drop in blood flow to the kidneys – an injury, heavy blood loss or sepsis can reduce blood flow to the kidneys. Dehydration also harms the kidneys.
- There are greater chances of getting acute kidney failure in older adult age.
- Multiple myeloma, inflammation of the glomeruli and other kidney diseases may also leads to kidney failure.
- Hypertension and diabetes is the main long lasting diseases which are responsible for the kidney failure as nephropathy is the main complication of the diabetes and this causes chronic kidney failure.
- Smash up from some medicines, poison or infections – people who have serious long term health issues are more likely to have kidney problems than others. Some medicines that can sometimes harm the kidneys include antibiotics like gentamycin and streptomycin, pain killers like naproxen and ibuprofen, some blood pressure medicines such as ACE inhibitors, dyes used for x-rays.
- A sudden blockage that stops urine from flowing out of the kidneys – like kidney stones or some tumors, injury or enlarged prostate which all together leads to blockage of the passage of urine and causes shutting of kidneys.
- Genetic factors also contribute in non diabetic renal failure cases.
Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Failure
Signs and symptoms of kidney disease are often unclear, meaning they can also be caused by other ailments and as kidneys are highly adaptable and able to reimburse for lost function, signs and symptoms may not appear until there is irreversible damage.
Acute Kidney Failure
- Not feeling like eating
- Not able to urinate
- Not able to concentrate
- Pain in the flanks
Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in urine output
- Muscles cramps
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Swelling of feet
- Shortness of breath if fluid present in the lungs
- Dark stools etc
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure
Planet Ayurveda, provides a wide range of herbal products to treat patients with natural treatment. It has a superb unique Revive Kidneys Pack to decrease the elevated urea, creatinine and other electrolytes.
This amazing pack is made from wonderful herbal remedies – Mutrakrichantak churna, Varunadi Vati, Punarnava mandur and Rencure formula. Planet Ayurveda's herbal remedies are best quality, potency and purity wise and do not contain any added chemicals, preservatives and colors in it. Natural treatment works wonder in very safe and gentle way without any side effect.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily warm with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Chandanadi Vati - 2 Tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
1. Varunadi Vati
These herbal tablets are prepared from a combination of herbs like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). These herbs are packed with diuretic, anti-inflammatory properties and are useful in the management of various kidney diseases.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
Mutrakrichantak Churna is a mixture of unique herbs to relieve kidney failure. It helps in bringing down creatinine and urea levels in a natural way. It is an excellent herbal formulation meant for the health of the kidneys which can avoid dialysis. The various herbs which are used in the preparation of this medicine are described in ancient Ayurvedic texts and are efficient in regenerating failing nephrons and kidney cells. This medicine helps to normalize the filtering function of the kidneys.
3. Rencure Formula
These are pure herbal capsules which are prepared from various herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Palaash (Butea monosperma) and Kaasni (Cichorium intybus). These herbs are useful in different types of kidneys problems. It rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It act as a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without any side effects.
4. Punarnava Mandur
It is a wonderful formulation which is useful in the management of many health conditions. It is obtained from different herbs which are given below:-
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Mandoor Bhasma (Ferric oxide calx)
The herbs used in the formulation are very effective in removing toxins from the body. It acts as a natural diuretic and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to manage kidneys problems and reduce the related symptoms.
5. Chandanadi Vati
This is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. It contains herbs and minerals like Safed chandan (Santalum album), Kababchini (Piper cubeba), Safed ral (Shorea robusta), Gandhabiroja (Pinus longifolia), Katha (Sanegellia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Gairik (Red ochre), etc.
Benefits:- This classical remedy is very beneficial in providing relief from kidney disorders. It provides a calming and soothing effect on the urinary tract system and also provides relief from burning gut. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It is used in the treatment of burning micturition, kidney disorders, heatstroke, burning gut, piles, fissures, etc.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack