Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure
About Kidney Failure
Kidney failure is a condition, which can result from uncontrolled blood sugar levels or high blood pressure levels in the human body. With a number of people succumbing to diabetes today, the number of chronic kidney disease is on the rise. The main function of the kidneys is to filter out the wastes from the body. It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure, keeping the electrolyte balance and generation of red blood corpuscles in the body. When the kidneys become porous and start leaking out the proteins in the urine, the kidney malfunction starts.
Major Causes of Kidney Failure
The major cause of chronic kidney disease is acute diabetes and blood pressure. There could be other causes of the disease too. They include kidney stones, infections, etc. If blood sugar levels and blood pressure are not maintained in the body, it could put a tremendous load on the kidneys. Hence, in due course of time, it would lead to renal failure. In many cases, the initial stages of failure are not always noticeable.
Common Symptoms of Kidney Failure
Though the disease may not show its ugly face in the beginning, as time moves on the symptoms start showing up. Loss of appetite, weight loss, nausea and difficulty in urination are the symptoms. Some of the blood tests also give indications of kidney failure. High levels of potassium in the blood, very high blood sugars, blood in urine, low level of proteins in the blood, high levels of creatine, high level of blood urea, proteins in the urine, etc. are some of the indications.
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are very helpful in avoiding kidney transplant and dialysis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Varunadi Vati
It is yet another herb that helps to reduce the swelling and lower down the chances of kidney failure effectively.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
The Mutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal medicines for kidney failure. It helps to lower the levels of urea and creatinine. It helps in the regeneration of the nephrons and aids in filtration effectively.
3. Rencure Formula
This contains a mixture of several herbs and is in the form of capsules. The several herbal extracts present in Rencure Formula help to treat this acute condition.
4. Punarnava Mandur
It helps to lower down the accumulated fluids inside the body. This, in turn, helps to increase the chances of revival of kidney failure to a huge extent.
Planet Ayurveda does a thorough research on the various herbs and their rejuvenating and medicinal properties. The Ayurvedic medicines produced are safe to use and they have no side effects at all.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack
Along with the medicines, you need to follow some precautionary measures:-
- Follow a proper diet.
- If renal failure is due to hypertension, one should consume a diet of less salt.
- If it is due to diabetes, the diet should be such that it helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Proteins need to be consumed in a balanced fashion. Excess protein intake causes the kidneys to flush it out through urine, which may raise the creatine and urea levels, which are byproducts of protein digestion.
Thus the renal dietitian or diabetic nutritionist should be consulted and a proper check kept on food and liquid intake to ensure that there is no extra stress on the kidneys.