HOME & HERBAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY DISEASES
Proper and balanced diet plan is must in kidney failure to decreases the load on kidneys. Diet plan and home remedies for kidney diseases is designed according individual's body constitution, State of disease and general health condition.
Your kidneys filter wastes and excess fluids from your blood which are excreted out through urine. Kidney diseases are also known as kidney failure or renal failure as renal is another name for kidney. In kidney failure, fluids, electrolytes and toxins build up in the body as kidneys are not able to remove them out. In the early stages, patient may not have or have very few signs and symptoms of kidney failure. chronic kidney failure can reach to the stage of end stage renal failure ( ESRD) which leaves with only two options only, either dialysis or kidney transplant. So it is really important to take care of your kidneys and there are various alternative methods or you can say treatments for various kidney diseases.
Ayurveda, a science of life has mentioned different number of herbs or ayurvedic medicines to fight against a number of kidney problems. Ayurvedic medicines of kidney failure explained in Ayurveda are - Varun, Punarnava, Gokshura, Kaasani, Trivrit, Dantimool, Laksha, Mandoor Bhasam, Palash, Tulsi, Haridra, Shirish, Shigru, Mulika, Kumari etc to avoid dialysis. Many herbal manufacturing companies are preparing natural remedies for better kidney health without any fear and leaving any side effect at all. Some hebal remedies like varunadi vati, punarnava mandoor etc are really effective and works wonder in treating various kidney problems.
Home Remedies for Kidney Diseases
Here in this article some home remedies for kidney diseases are also explained which can take care of your kidney with herbal medicines.
- Many herbal teas work really well to improve the function of kidneys in great way. One of them is Corn Silk tea. The hairs of corn help to reduce the urea and creatinine levels.
- There is another tea called "Nettle Tea' which can be consumed to keep the urea and creatinine level in control.
- Chicory leaves tea is a great herbal home remedy to lower down urea and creatinine and help the ailing kidneys. All these herbal teas can be consumed without any risk to the kidneys. Keep monitoring potassium levels in the blood as sometimes the potassium levels can go higher. These herbal teas are rich in natural anti-oxidants, detoxify the body and help to improve overall health.
- Olive oil among all oils has been proved safe for kidneys so it is better if people use olive oil for cooking and that is a better option.
- Green vegetables are rich in many minerals, nutrients but also high in potassium levels. To remove potassium from the greens, you can just boil them or just simmer them or soak the green vegetables and leave the water out and then consume the greens. This way you will get all the nutrition from the greens, without affecting your potassium levels.
- It's better to eat less at a time and it is better to avoid heavy 2 or three meals.
- Soak vegetables in water for at least one hour before cooking. This is done to reduce the potassium level.
- One can have cabbage, apples, reddish, bell peppers, pear, cauliflower, and diet which are high fiber with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diet rich in phosphorus like eggs, fish, meat, dairy products must be limited. Egg white may be given if the albumin levels in blood are low.
- Avoid intake of salt or take in very less quantity. Salt can be consumed if the Sodium levels are low because of excessive use of modern diuretics.
- Aloe Vera, coconut water etc are natural cleansers so one can have it early in the morning mixing with water for better results. As a thumb rule, keep checking your potassium levels.
- Basil or tulsi leaves are good to have every morning as it is immunity modulator and very good antioxidant.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking too.
- Practice yoga and meditation.
- Pranayam that balances sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system is considered to be very useful.Check breathing exercises video by Dr. Vikram Chauhan to know about how to do breathing exercises. Check our Channel at www.youtube.com/planetayurvedatv
- Aasanas like uttanpadasana is recommended which massage kidneys naturally by contracting spine.
Kapal bhati helps to remove toxins and therefore cleanses the blood and decreases workload on kidneys.
- Regular full body massage with sesame oil or anti-vata oil ( Dhanwantaram Oil) is recommended. Once a week or twice a week is good. Shirodhara is also good to keep the anxiety level down. Massage over the kidneys to improve blood flow. Kati Basti is also good to improve blood flow to the kidneys.
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Diseases
Planet Ayurveda, a leading herbal manufacturer company that provides a wide range of herbal products. It has formulated Revive Kidneys Pack to decrease the elevated urea, creatinine and other electrolytes. This amazing pack is made from wonderful herbal remedies - Mutrakrichantak churn, Varunadi Vati, Punarnava mandur and Rencure formula which are well known for their actions and properties on urinary tract system.
- Mutrakrichhantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack.
Planet Ayurveda's herbal remedies are best quality, potency and purity wise and do not contain any added chemicals, preservatives and colors in it. It works wonder in very safe and gentle way without any harm!!