Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) - Herbal Remedy for General Ailments
- Botanical Name - Melissa officinalis
- Family Name - Labiatae
- Other Name - Lemon balm
Uses of Lemon Balm
- Skin conditions
- Digestive disorders
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Lemon tea is useful for fever, Tension and headache.
- The herb is helpful in insomnia, depression, hyperactivity disorder, indigestion, gas and hyperthyroidism.
- The fruit is also to treat obesity, skin conditions like acne etc. and vomiting.
- The whole plant is beneficial in soreness.
- The leaves acts as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
Tea - 2 to 4gm