Live Healthy Life with Natural Diet
We all know that our body is our temple so, we need to be very careful about our health because today our all body parts are working in normal speed but after some age its working get slows down.
"Proper Nutrition is essential not just only for life, but for a healthy and good living."
Other then diet some other factors are also important to stay healthy. The factors are:-
- Positive Mental Health
- Proper Sleep
- Stop Smoking
- Stop Alcohol
- Think only positive thoughts
Taking right diet in proper timings are very beneficial for maintaining a person's body health , weight of the body and get rid off from various health problems like diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid disorders along with many mental ailments like Alzheimer's diseases, schizophrenia, depression, stress and anxiety.
There are some foods which gives good effect on person's mood thus reducing mental ailments for those who are suffering from them. The main things to take care to stay healthy is to take regular timely meals, diet consist of starchy food, some protein rich diet, lots of fruits and vegetables.
1. Eat regular meals
Take three to four meals every day, with addition of breakfast. Breakfast helps in boosting up our immune system and gives us energy to do our stressful work day by day. The breakfast should include banana along with fruit juice with smaller healthier snack to start a healthy day.
2. Eat fruits and Vegetables
Fruits contains all minerals, anti-oxidants and vitamins. Fruits good for health are:- Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Strawberries, Pineapple, Mangoes Watermelon, Apricots, Avocado, Cantaloupe, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Guava, Papaya etc Vegetables includes carrots, snow peas, cherry tomatoes, garlic instead of processed snack foods and Sweet vegetables such as corn, carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, yams, onions, and squash, kidney beans, black beans, asparagus, long beans, French beans, sprouts, button mushrooms.
3. Eat more wholegrain cereals, beans, lentils, nuts and seeds
Eat food containing full of carbohydrates and fibrous substances like whole grains they have a property of ant-oxidants and is used to prevent many ailments like coronary heart diseases ,hypertension, various types of cancers and life style diseases like diabetes, thyroid disorders etc.
4. Add some protein in every meal
Protein provides the energy for us to keep our systems work in proper ways. But intake of more than normal quantity of protein is harmful for the people and thus a person's suffers from various diseases related to it like kidney diseases. As we grow we need large amount of proteins in diet to make our body healthy Proteins are present in beans, nuts, soy, peas, seeds, tofu and yogurt.
- The need of proteins in our body are depends on weight other than calorie taking.
- Adults required at least 0.8g of lean, high-quality protein per kilo of body weight per day each.
- In old age requirement is 1 to 1.5 grams of lean protein for each kilogram of weight.
- Intake of protein should be divided in each and every meal.
- A women who nurses a child required about more than 20 grams high-quality protein per day than she required before pregnancy to give help in milk production.
5. Reduce sugar and salts in diet
As excess of sugar intake by a person causes most common problem that is obesity or weight problems, and other problems linked to it like diabetes, depression, Alzheimer's diseases and it has been seen that due to intake of larger amount of sugar in diet leads to abnormal behavior increases in young people like attempts for suicide. So, it is advised to take less number of candy, chocolates and desserts because sugar is present inside of their coatings. Sugar is also found in bread, cereals, soups and few of vegetables, sauce, margarine, instant mashed potatoes, frozen dinners, low-fat meals, junk or fast food and ketchups.
- Sodium – It is also another ingredient which is added frequently in food for improvement in food taste, but even though our body requires less in amount that is less than one gram of sodium per day (about half a teaspoon of table salt) for our body. Eating lots of salt can cause various health problems like high blood pressure which sometimes lead to an increased risk of stroke, heart disease, kidney disease, memory loss, coma state and erectile dysfunction. It may also worsen many symptoms related to bipolar disorder.
- Add calcium in diet - Our body requires calcium for building up the healthy bones and teeth make them strong as we grow with age, it also helps in making connections through the nervous system, helps in regulating the heart cycle. If we take less calcium in our diet than our body takes out calcium from bones which leads to various problems related to joints and bones like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis. So, it is recommended to take 1000mg of calcium per day at the age of 50 years old.
- Calcium is found in milk products like yogurt, cheese and are easily digestible. It is also found in vegetables like collard greens, kale, romaine lettuce, celery, broccoli, fennel, cabbage, summer squash, green beans, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, and crimini mushrooms, black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, white beans, black-eyed peas and baked beans.
6. Add bulk of fibrous food in diet
Eating foods that are rich in full of fibrous diet helps in lowering the risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes and also reducing the weight in obese person's. Fiber containing foods include whole grains, wheat cereals, barley, oatmeal, beans, and nuts, vegetables such as carrots, celery, and tomatoes, and fruits such as apples, berries, citrus fruits and pears.
Eating more fruits, vegetables, properly cooked meal, low fat and sugar intake helps in improving the mood and lower risk for mental health problems. If a person is already suffering from mental health problem, eating a good diet helps in managing the symptoms and regain control of life.