Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia) - Herbal Remedy for Blood Purification
- Botanical Name: Rubia cordifolia
- Family Name: Rubiaceae
- Other Name: Manjistha
Uses of Manjishtha
- Blood circulation and purification
- Heart disease
- Joint pain
- kidney and gall stones
- Skin problems
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- The fruit is also useful for liver disorders.
- A paste is to treat freckles, ulcer, inflammation and skin conditions.
- It is used to lower the blood pressure.
- It is useful for abnormal uterine bleeding, hemorrhage, bronchitis, rheumatism, stones in the kidney, bladder and gall.
- The leaves and stem is used as a vermifuge.
- It is also useful for menstrual disorders.
- The whole plant is beneficial in urinary disorders.
- It is the best remedy in blood purifies.
Stem and root
Paste - Twice daily