Marjoram (Origanum majorana) - Herbal Remedy for Respiratory Disorders
- Botanical Name - Origanum majorana
- Family Name - Labiatae
- Other Name - Marjoram
Uses of Marjoram
- Bronchitis disorders
- lack of craving
- Urinary disorders
- Intestinal problems
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Marjoram Leaf is an expectorant that has long been used to loosen and expel phlegm from the lungs. Because of its saponin content, it is a fine decongestant that is very useful for bronchial complaints.
- Marjoram Leaf helps to ease asthma, bronchitis, dry coughs, sinusitis and sinus headaches.
- Marjoram tonic is useful for soothe the nerves, reduce tension, mitigate stress and migraine problems.
- The leaf is to treat such as loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea and flatulence.
- It acts as diuretic and hence to treat it will promote the flow of urine, helping to relieve stomach bloating and clearing the body of toxins and cleansing the blood.
- It has an antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties that possesses healing qualities and combats infection.
- The leaf tea is useful for cold, headache and intestinal disorders.
- Marjoram capsules are helpful in arthritis and rheumatism pains. Take one cap twice a day with water.
- Tonic - 5 to 10ml
- Capsules - One caps
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
Tonic, Capsules, Tea