Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) - Herbal Remedy for Hyperacidity
- Botanical Name - Filipendula ulmaria
- Family Name - Rosaceae
- Other Name - Meadowsweet
Uses of Meadowsweet
- Induce sweating
- Heart problems
- Digestive problems
- Urinary disorders
- Eye conditions
- Bladder inflammation
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- The salicylic acid content provides natural relief for colds, flu, fevers and headaches. It is a great overall pain reliever.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory and hence to treat reduce inflammation, rheumatic pains, arthritis, aching joints and muscle cramps.
- It is the best plant remedy for hyperacidity and heartburn.
- It is an antacid herb that heals and soothes the digestive tract and strengthens and tones the system.
- It also helps to control peptic ulcers and gastritis.
- The whole plant is useful for reduce fevers and clear the body of toxins through the skin
- The decoction is useful for diarrhea. The decoction is taken one to two teaspoonful twice a day with water.
- It is to treat as a cooling eyewash that relieves conjunctivitis and other eye conditions.
- The herb is useful for urinary disorders.
Decoction - 5 to 10ml