NAARI KALYAN CHURNA
- 100 % Natural Product
- Maintains a healthy mind and body in females.
- Formulation by MD Ayurveda expert
- Healthy body and mind.
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, and fillers
- All the herbs described in ancient ayurvedic texts
Pack size - 1 Jar – 200 g.
Dosage - 1-2 teaspoonful, twice daily after meals.
Ingredients of Naari Kalyan Churna
|S. No.||International Name||Common Name||Parts||Quantity|
|1||Withania somnifera||Ashwagandha||Roots||70 gm|
|2||Asparagus racemosus||Shatavari||Roots||70 gm|
|3||Bacopa monnieri||Brahmi||Whole||40 gm|
|4||Nardostachys jatamansi||Jatamansi||Whole||20 gm|
What is Menopause?
Menopause is the time period of cessation of the monthly menstrual cycles in females. It marks the end of the reproductive phase in women.
What kind of changes occur in the body at the time of Menopause?
The following symptoms affect women at the time of menopause, these are:-
- Hot flashes - as much as 75 % women get hot flashes. It involves a rise in body temperature, sweating, sudden palpitation, insomnia and sleeplessness.
- Changes in vaginal discharge as the vagina tends to dry out and there occurs pain during intercourse.
- There may be changes in the shape of the breasts. They may sag and the skin may become wrinkled.
- Urinary incontinence is another common feature
- Loss of bone mass may result in osteoporosis if not taken care of.
- Changes in the blood cholesterol levels may occur.
- Increased risk of heart diseases due to the reduction in the estrogen hormone which is cardio - protective in nature.
- Weight gain is another commonly found feature in most menopausal and peri menopausal women.
Is there any time Period for the Onset of Menopause?
Menopause is a milestone in every woman's lifestyle. Theoretically speaking, it occurs between the age of 45 – 55 years in females. But it may affect women as young as 30 years of age.
Every woman has a different body and so are her reproductive cycles and the physiological changes that occur around the time of menopause.
What are the General Considerations for all Perimenopausal Women?
All perimenopausal women should keep in mind that they need to go for regular health checkups once they have entered the menopausal age group.
Proper health supplements to maintain bone density and overall health should be regularly taken to prevent problems like osteoporosis.
Hormonal tests can also be performed to assess their levels in blood so that if there is any imbalance, it can be readily treated. Hormone replacement therapies may be taken in case of any disorder in the levels.
A proper watch on the diet and weight is another important thing to be kept in mind.
Do Dietary Supplements help in Controlling Menopausal Symptoms?
Dietary supplements can help in supporting women after menopause by providing them the adequate nutrition required to maintain and support a healthy body, especially the female reproductive system.
They do not offer a cure or immediate relief from the hot flashes, and emotional ups and downs but they can be a great health supplement for all menopausal women in general.
Natural Supplements for a Healthy Female Reproductive System
Natural supplements can be very helpful in supporting a healthy body and mind. There are many group of supplements available in the market which are totally natural and free from side effects.
It is very important to select the right product which has the right ingredients with no additives or chemicals.