Natural Allergy Remedies - Supplements and Herbs
In Ayurveda, the unbalance in the pitta and vata leads to allergy. Pitta depicts fire and Vata depicts air. Thus, when the harmony between the air and the fire is endangered, allergic reaction occurs. This is a severe condition. The unbalance may be caused due to many reasons. Some of them are exposure to the pollens, molds or some chronic diseases or hay fever. These allergic reactions lead to severe respiratory problems, skin irritations and various other problems both physically and psychologically.
Allergies and allergic reactions give rise to many dangerous complications. Some of them may be so dangerous that they can also rick the entire life of the person.
Complications due to Allergy
- Skin rashes
Herbal Remedies to Prevent Allergies
Planet Ayurveda has used the useful Ayurvedic herbs to produce the supplements, which form the herbal remedies for allergy. These herbs and the supplements have several benefits, which make them extremely effective and important. They help to maintain the balance between the various energies of the body and prevent the occurrence of any unwanted reactions. These help to prevent the body's reaction to external stimulus. Thus, various chronic disorders can be easily avoided with the help of the Planet Ayurveda's herbal remedies.
Planet Ayurveda has given Allergy Care Pack to prevent allergies. This combo pack has several herbal supplements and herbs, which are highly useful to get rid of the allergens. The combo pack for treating allergy is known as the Allergy Care Pack. This pack has natural supplements, which are free from fillers, chemicals and artificial.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 Capsule, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Praanrakshak Churna: 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Aller-G Care: 2 Capsules, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 Capsule, twice daily with warm water after meals.
1. Allergy G Care
This supplement has the following herbs:-
- Turmeric – It has antioxidating, anti-inflammatory and many characteristics required to inhibit the allergic reactions from taking place.
- Ashwagandha – It contains steroids, which are natural. This brings in stabilization in the allergic reactions and balances the disturbance between pitta and vata.
- Neem – It is antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibiotic in nature. It fights away the harmful microorganisms and prevents allergens to attack the body.
- Shirish – It expels the harmful materials from the body and provides relief from the severe allergic reactions.
These antiallergic and anti-inflammatory herbs work together and prevent the pollen allergies, skin disorders, acne, psoriasis and other allergies.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
This supplement contains the following herbs:-
- Bharangi, Kantkari and Shirish – These have antihistaminic characteristic. These treats asthma attack and other respiratory complications
- Madhuyashti and Vaasa – These remove the mucous, clear the air pathway and heal bleeding.
- Dalchini and Anantmool are the two other herbs present in the herbal supplement. All these herbs help to treat asthma, bronchitis and other allergic reactions.
3. Curcumin Capsules
The major component of this ayurvedic supplement is turmeric. It has antimyloid, anti-inflammatory, antioxidating, antiallergic and antiseptic characteristics. It inhibits the histaminic release of the mast cells. It treats asthma, respiratory problems and various allergies.
4. Tulsi Capsules
The active ingredient of this supplement is tulsi. This holy herb has tremendous potential to fight away the various allergens and pollens. It cleans the various infections, fights away the allergens and helps to get rid of the allergies.
To buy Allergy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/allergy-care-pack
The herbal remedies for allergy provide wonderful relief to the infected persons. These should be consumed only after following the various instructions given. They are perfectly safe to consume and have no side effects. They are vegetarian.