Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure
What is Blood Pressure?
With every pumping of heart, stress created by circulating blood is known as blood pressure. As the heart beats, pressure of blood is dispersed in a decreasing order through arteries, arterioles, capillaries and veins. The highest pressure exerted is called the 'systolic' pressure and the lowest pressure is called the 'diastolic' pressure. The normal level of difference is expected to be between 120-80 mm of Mercury. But on account of altering physiological circumstances; the mentioned limit may disturb creating situations of hyper or hypo tension. Hypo tension principally reflects the debility of a destabilized system, but hyper tension on the other hand, leads to a more serious condition which may further lead to heart attacks. Imbalanced or malfunctioned blood pressure can be naturally treated by using Hypertension Care Pack, in the most effective ways.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
- Faulty diet
- Age Factor
- Failure of kidney
- Genetic reasons
- Inflammation and absence of elasticity in arteries are also the other contributing factors
All these causes may lead to devastating conditions. Once diagnosed, instead of panicking, look for natural treatments actually beneficial to treat high blood pressure.
Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. Sarpagandha Ghan Vati
Sarpagandhaghan Vati is a natural supplement provided by Planet Ayurveda, which contains Sarpagandha extract in it. Sarpagandha is also known as Rauwolfia serpentina or Indian snakeroot. This plant contains more than 50 alkaloids in it. The main alkaloids are ajmaline, ajmalimine, indobine, reserpine, serpentinine, serpinine and serpentine. This plant not only contains alkaloids, but also carbohydrates, glycosides, flavonoids, phenols, resins, tannins, saponins and terpenes in it.
Pack size - Each bottle contains 120 tablets in it.
Dosage - 1 tablet two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
2. Arjuna Tea
The Arjun tea of Planet Ayurveda contains pure Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) in it. Terminalia arjuna, commonly known as arjuna, is about 25m tall plant which has usually buttressed trunk. This trunk forms a wide canopy at the crown and the branches drop downwards from here. Leaves are green in color and conical in shape. Flowers are of yellow color and appear between March and June. This plant is usually found on river banks in West Bengal and South and Central India. The bark of arjuna contains arjunic acid, tannic acid, saponins, tannins, gallic acid and flavonoids. It also contains phytosterols. Arjuna is not only good for healthy blood pressure, but for the overall health of the body.
Pack size - Each pack contains 125 g of tea in it.
Dosage - 1 cup two times a day.
3. Total Heart Support
The total heart support capsule of Planet Ayurveda contains the extracts of four ingredients in it. These ingredients include Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) and Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis).
Pack size - Each bottle contains 60 capsules in it.
Dosage - 2 capsules two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
4. Pitta Balance
Planet ayurveda's Pitta balance capsules are prepared by Praval pishti (Coral calcium), Akik pishti (Agate calcium), Kamdhudha ras (Calcium compound), Mukta pishti (Pearl calcium) and Giloy satva (Tinospora cordifolia).
Pack size - Each bottle contains 60 capsules in it.
Dosage - 1 capsule two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
To buy Hypertension Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/hypertension-care-pack.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- Uncooked or table salt must be completely avoided
- Adopt an oil free diet. Similar to cutting down on salt, it is advisable that they
- Cut down on the consumption of oil and fat
- Pepper in place of salt is a better option as the 'cayeene' content of pepper prevents accumulation of platelets; thereby resulting in a smooth circulation.
- Vigorous walking for thirty minutes at least twice a day serves to reduce high pressure.
- Deskbound routine marked by tension and anxiety contributes to high pressure. So stress free life along with relaxation and meditation will be of great help.
- Free hand exercises such as jogging, cycling, free hand exercises and swimming are helpful for controlling high blood pressure.
- Avoiding smoking and alcoholic utilization is also compulsory.
- Mint leaves contribute significantly to reducing blood pressure.
- One of the medicinal properties of garlic caters to the reduction of arterial spasms. So, consumption of garlic contributes significantly towards lowering blood pressure.
- Lemon also keeps hypertension under control by adding to the strength of capillaries.
- Grapes also serve to reduce blood pressure with its Vitamin P content.
- Gooseberry also serves to keep blood pressure under control. Gooseberry mixed with honey should be taken every morning.
- Dried and roasted seeds of watermelon also reduce blood pressure by dilating the blood vessels.
- Consumption of vegetables including potato, parsley, carrot and spinach play an important role in plummeting blood pressure.
- Celery and broccoli deserve special mention amongst all vegetables as 'phytochemical' content of theirs serve to lower blood pressure.
- Fruits rich in Vitamin B, sodium and potassium such as banana, grapes, oranges and apricots also serve to improve the circulatory system.
- Oils extracted from mustard, safflower, sunflower and seeds of bitter gourd are of great help in treating high blood pressure.
- Almond paste added to milk, juice of beet root, chewing raisins soaked in water also help to control high blood pressure.
- Consumption of basil juice and honey on an empty stomach for curing the symptoms of low blood pressure.
- Nutritious food rich in protein and carbohydrate should be included in diet.
- Arjuna bark, olive leaf extract, and hawthorn
- Cocoa intake in suggested amounts
- Rauwolfia serpentina, also called Indian snakeroot or sarpagandha, contains alkaloids that are used to treat high blood pressure
- Follow the practice of Yoga and breathing exercises to control high blood pressure - Pranayam, Shavasana, Sukhasana, etc.
- Reach out to people you like to be with, socialise and try to be happy and stress free. Nurture love and affection. Laugh as much as you can. Laughter is the best medicine. It is a good relaxation therapy.
Last but not the least if you religiously consider Hypertension Care Pack, there is nothing that can bound the control and normalisation of your blood pressure levels which may right now seem uncontrollable, but once you have a look at Hypertension Care Pack, you will yourself feel the difference.