Natural Treatment for Obesity | Recommended Home Remedies & Diet
One of the most visible form of a physical disease is Obesity. It is so common for people to suffer from obesity that it has gone unnoticed for most of the people. People of all age group is suffering from obesity, even children of age group as low as 5 -7 is also suffering from obesity. The cause of obesity ranges from improper diet to disease such as thyroid. But if we are to sum up for the actual causes of weight gain we will conclude that it is basically due to lack of care we show towards our own physical needs as well as for our loved ones. The herbal medicinal cure for obesity is usually the most preferred way since the side effects of these medicines are nil and no one would prefer the other way round by taking strong chemically prepared medicines or undergoing costly surgical procedures such as liposuction.
Causes of Weight Gain
- Over eating or frequent eating
- Improper diet containing excess of saturated fats such as butter, ghee and other such products.
- Stress, anxiety and tension are some of the psychological factors leading to obesity.
- Lack of exercise and elementary physical activities such as walking and running.
- Hormonal imbalance leading to excessive fat accumulation.
- Side effects of some medication
- Lack of sleep or rest
- Menopause has been a primary cause for sudden weight gain in women experiencing weight gain
Symptoms of Weight Gain
- Feeling of tiredness from the usual activities which earlier seemed to be easy
- Sweating in great volume as compared to earlier pattern
- Continuing problems such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol level causingheart diseases
- Snoring at times indicate a weight gain situation
- Greater value of BMI(Body Mass Index)
- Pain in moving especially in joints and backbone.
- Trouble in achieving a good sound sleep.
Natural Treatment for Obesity
The best way to tackle obesity without taking any health risk is to follow the herbal way of medication and this is also considered the most effective way to engage in a weight loss regime with a balanced diet and physical activities. Some of the herbal remedy to lose weight has been listed below which can produce exceptional results in terms of efficiency.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are a very good supplement for fat reduction and help in efficient fat burning and thus can be consumed as a natural food elements and ultimately help in reduced fats accumulation in the body.
- Herbs such as Garcini, Guggul, Indian Gooseberry Cumin, ginseng, cinnamon, turmeric, Dandelion, Ginger and Cardamom are very proficient to reduce fat and prevent its accumulation in the body.
- Such herbs along with many other are packed in our Planet Ayurveda's Thinner You Pack so use regular with low fat diet for better results.
Home Remedy for Obesity
The formula for finding the best home remedy for weight loss is to first update your knowledge on the easily available products that can help in weight reduction.
- Increase in the PUFA (Poly unsaturated fatty acids) and MUFA (Mono unsaturated fatty acids) and avoiding intake of excessive fat containing foods.
- A rejuvenating drink in the morning consisting of Luke warm water, Lemon, black pepper powder and Honey.
- Cabbage is one of the best dietary food that is a good for both burning body fat and as a roughage to improve digestion.Rose petal water is a remarkable yet simplified drink that can cause wonders in reducing body fats and also help in keeping the body
- hydrated. All it does is make the kidney work more efficiently and in turn removes more water from the body which helps in fat burning to fill the void created by decrease water level in the body.
- Cranberry is also a very good fruit that can be consumed or its juices are readily available, in spite of being a very good source of vitamin C, it is also a very good anti-oxidant which prevents the formation of free radicals and thus cut down on the fat deposition in the body. Taking a glass of cranberry juice (200 ml) per day will work for you.
- Food elements such as Tomato, Cucumber, carrot, capsicum, chilies and many more are also some of the dietary food that can help you get the brakes on the high fat in your body and help you steer your way into a healthy life style.
- A proper exercise regime can be followed on a regular basis to burn the fats and to keep the body in shape.
- If one sticks to a regular routine with a proper timing of having their meal our body will get adopted to the best digestion and eating with slow pace giving time for proper breakdown of food.