Natural Treatment of Fragile Bones (Osteoporosis)
Osteoporosis is derived from two words, Osteo and Porosis. Osteo means bone tissues and Porosis means full of pores. Therefore, the term "Osteoporosis" literary means porous bones. It may occur to any individual irrespective of gender. This disorder increases the spaces between the bones. This in turn leads to decrease in bone density and bone strength. In Ayurveda, Osteoporosis is known as "Dhatu kshaya". It is related with asthi-majja-dhatu-kshaya. This health disorder is generally silent and progressive in nature and the major consequence is the fragile bones. Usually, hip bone, spinal and wrist fractures are associated with Osteoporosis.
Major Symptoms of Osteoporosis
- Weak bones
- Porous bones
- Pain in the bones
- Difficulty to stand for long hours
- Forward bending due to deterioration in vertebral support
- Darkness in front of eyes
- Neck pain
- Lower back ache
- Pain in the spines
The risk factors for fragile bones include females, especially after menopause, poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, medication, smoking, low body weight as compared to height. Besides these, any individual may face this health disorder irrespective of the mentioned risk factors.
Causes of Osteoporosis
- Calcium deficiency
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Failure to have proper peak bone mass
- Chronic disease
- Inactive lifestyle
- Too much consumption of caffeine
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Hormonal deficiency
- Cushing syndrome
- Corticosteroid therapy
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immobilization for a long duration of time
Natural Way to Treat Fragile Bones
To fight away the fragile bone health disorder successfully, one needs to opt for the following ways:-
- Consumption of balanced diet rich in Vitamin D and calcium
- Maintaining a proper diet
- Carrying out some physical activities and exercises regularly
Besides these, there are also several medications available, which help to treat the situation effectively.
Herbal Remedies for Fragile Bones (Osteoporosis) by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has provided wonderful combination of effective herbal remedies such as Osteoporosis Care Pack for natural treatment of Fragile Bones (Osteoporosis). These herbal remedies are manufactured from 100% pure and natural herbs; without the use of any chemicals, binders, fillers, colors, yeast, starch, preservatives or additives. These herbal remedies are prepared under the supervision of renowned Ayurveda experts.
- Lakshadi Guggul - 2 Tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 Capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Bone Support - 2 Capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Arjuna Capsules - 1 Capsule twice daily with warm water.
1. Lakshadi Guggul
This tablet contains the following herbs:-
- Commiphora mukkul
- Cissus quadrangularis
- Terminalia arjuna
- Withania somnifera
- Grewia hirusita
It helps to decrease the fractures, strengthen bones, relieve pain and proper deposition of calcium in the body.
2. Coral Calcium Complex
This effective natural supplement of calcium contains traces of the minerals, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc and helps in proper absorption of calcium by the body. It contains the following herbs.
- Praval Pishti – It is a natural coral rich in calcium. It increases the density of the bones and enhances the rate of metabolism to a huge extent.
- Akik Pishti – It helps to treat cardiac disorders and pitta related disorders. It forms a wonderful supplement of calcium.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti – It acts as an effective cardiac tonic, which balances pitta. It imparts cooling impact to the body.
- Kamdhudha Ras – It helps to maintain a balance between the body and the mind effectively. It also helps to control anxiety, emotional unbalance and hot flushes.
- Mukta Pishti – It is a natural source of calcium helping in controlling bleeding, burning feeling and gastritis.
- Giloy Satva – It contains alkaloids, glycosides and lactones and are rich in proteins and calcium. It aids in fast recovery of the body's immune system.
3. Bone Support
This capsule contains the following herbs:-
- Purified laksha (Laccifer lacca) – It is rich in calcium. It is the best for making bones strong
- Suhanjana beej (Moringa oliefera) – It is also rich in calcium and is essential for bone strengthening.
- Hadjod (Cissus quadrangularis) – It helps to maintain bone density, heals fractured bones, enhance deposition of calcium.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) – It maintains the hormonal balance in the human female body. The bark extract of the tree is used to prepare the supplement.
- Praval Pishti (Corallium rubrum) – It is rich in calcium. It is used to make bones strong.
- Mukta (Pearl Calcium Compound) – It is a natural source of calcium. It is used for making bones strong.
4. Arjuna Capsules
This capsule is formed from the bark extracts of Termanalia arjuna. It is highly effective in curing many disorders. It has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, hypercholesterolaemic, anti-oxidating and hypolipidemic characteristics. It has cooling and astringent effect and keeps the bones strong.
To buy Osteoporosis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/osteoporosis-care-pack
Thus, these are some of the essential herbal supplements provided by Planet Ayurveda, which help to fight the situation of fragile bones away. These coupled with the natural daily ways can help to treat the problem of Osteoporosis effectively.