Onion (Allium cepa) - Herbal Remedy for Urinary Problems
- Botanical Name - Allium cepa
- Family Name - Liliaceae
- Other Name - Onion
Uses of Onion
- Heart failure
- Bronchitis problems
- Urinary problems
- Immunity system
- Blood Pressure
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory and hence useful reduce inflammation in the body.
- It is also useful for urinary problems.
- Onion is beneficial for cough, asthma and other bronchitis problems.
- Circulation in the human body is also benefited by consuming the onion.
- Its remedial actions, and has a tendency to alleviate angina problem and thwart heart attack.
- It is also useful for toothaches.
- The paste is also useful in wounds and other skin conditions.
- Onions also stimulate the immune system.
- Onions is beneficial for women in combating osteoporosis.
- It is useful for blood pressure.
Paste - Twice daily