Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Herbal Remedy for Weak Immune System
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Family Name: Labiatae
- Other Name: Oregano
Uses of Oregano
- Bronchitis problems
- Urinary conditions
- Promote menstruation
- Hair problems
- Weak Immune System
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Oregano tea is useful for indigestion, bloating, flatulence, coughs, urinary problems, bronchial problems, headaches, swollen glands, and to promote menstruation
- It is to treat fevers, diarrhea, vomiting, and jaundice.
- This paste is also helpful for pain from rheumatism, swelling, itching, aching muscles, and sores.
- Oregano oil is beneficial for toothache, hair loss, acne, rhinitis, headaches, and hair problems.
- The powder is useful for urine problems. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonful twice a day with water.
- Oregano juice is an excellent physical and mental tonic that may help improve digestion, metabolism, circulation and build strength.
- Oil - Twice daily
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
- Powder -3 to 6 gm
- Juice - 5to 10ml
Oil, Tea, Powder, Juice