Pituitary Tumors - Symptoms and Cancer Treatment Through Ayurveda
Pituitary tumors are abnormal growths found in the pituitary gland. Most pituitary tumors are benign i.e. they are non-cancerous, grow slowly and do not spread to other parts of the body. A pituitary tumor may make the pituitary gland produce too many hormones, which can cause other problems in the body. Up to 20% of people have pituitary tumors. As per reports published, many of these tumors do not cause symptoms and are never diagnosed during the person's lifetime. The causes of pituitary tumors are unknown and however, they are reported to be part of some hereditary disorder in the individual.
Symptoms caused by pressure from a pituitary tumor include headache, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, visual changes etc. But rarely; these symptoms may occur suddenly and can be severe. In women, pituitary tumor can cause her breasts to produce milk and even though she isn't pregnant. Some other women may experience irregular or lack of periods and infertility; while men may have erectile dysfunction, loss of body, loss of sexual drive and infertility.
Treatment of pituitary tumors often includes surgery to remove the tumors, but if the tumor is pressing on the optic nerves, it could lead to blindness. Pituitary tumors can be removed through the nose and sinuses. Radiation therapy may be used to shrink the tumor, either in combination with chemotherapy or patients who cannot have surgery. Since, pituitary tumors are non-cancerous and therefore, possibility of their spread to other areas of the body is negligible. But, when these tumors grow, they may place pressure on important nerves and blood vessels, thereby leading to other complications. Also, the tumor or its removal may cause permanent hormone imbalances. The affected hormones may need replacement and for which intensive laboratory and clinical studies have been suggested in the allopathic system of medicine.
Ayurvedic herbal preparations contain specific substances that have the potential to prevent and treat certain types of tumors/cancer. The herbal remedies for treatment of tumors/cancer can be used alongwith the conventional medical treatment, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Our 'Cancer Care Pack' consists of natural herbs for treatment of tumor/cancer of any type and do not replace the regular treatment. If used as an adjuvant natural remedy, our pack they can give miracle outcome in cancer patients. In our 'Cancer Care Pack', the natural and effective herbs are useful in all forms of benign or malignant tumors, including pituitary tumors. They work at the cellular level and help to detoxify the system. These herbal remedies for pituitary tumors help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy as well as radiotherapy.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
- All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
- All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Why to Use Our Products?
The difference between our products and others:
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.