Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) - Herbal Remedy for Uterus Related Disorders
- Botanical Name: Rubus idaeus
- Family Name: Rosaceae
- Other Name: Red raspberry
Uses of Red Raspberry
- Uterus related problems
- Menstrual disorders
- Hair problems
- Skin conditions
- Upset stomach
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It is relieve heavy cramping during menstruation.
- The ferulic acid content in the herb is helpful for an uterine relaxant, stimulating the muscles that support the uterus and allowing for easier menstrual flow.
- Red Raspberry is effective in promoting healthy hair, nails, skin, bones and teeth.
- The whole plant is useful for mouth sores, eye problems in a soothing eyewash and in a douche for leucorrhoea and bed-wetting.
- After delivery the raspberry leaf infusions are drunk to reduce swelling and bleeding.
- The leaf is useful for skin conditions.
- A root decoction is helpful for dysentery and diarrhea. Take one to two teaspoonful twice a day.
- It is also beneficial in fever.
- Raspberry leaves contain fragrance, a substance that tones the reproductive organs.
Decoction - 5 to 10ml