Rosemary Leaves (Rosmarinus Officinalis) - Herbal Remedy for Skin Conditions
- Botanical name - Rosmarinus officinalis
- Family name - Labiatae
- Other Name - Rosemary
Uses of Rosemary Leaves
- Boost memory
- Blood pressure
- Skin conditions
- Hair problems
- Urinary problems
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It is also improve memory, relieve muscle pain and stimulate the circulatory, nervous systems and rheumatism.
- It acts as an expectorant and hence useful for cough, asthma and other respiratory disorders.
- It is useful for boost concentration and memory.
- It promote increased blood and lymph flow.
- Rose water r improve the skin conditions.
- It is to treat digestive disorders, epilepsy and headaches.
- A tea is useful for urinary disorders.
- Rose water oil is useful for hair problems.
Leaves and whole plant
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
- Oil - Twice daily
- Water - Twice a day
Tea, Oil, Water