Saffron (Crocus Sativus) - Herbal Remedy for Skin Conditions
- Botanical Name: Crocus sativus
- Family Name: Iridaceae
- Other Name: Kesar
Uses of Saffron
- Liver disorders
- Spleen disorders
- Skin condition
- Boost brain and heart
- Menstrual problems
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It is useful for fever, liver and spleen disorders.
- Saffron oil is helpful in sores.
- It acts as an expectorant and hence useful for cough, asthma, flu, tuberculosis and other bronchitis disorders.
- It is useful for acne and skin conditions.
- For strengthening the heart and as a refrigerant for the brain.
- Crushed with clarified butter (Ghee) it is used for treating diabetes.
- Saffron is helpful for enlarged Liver and infection of Urinary Bladder and Kidneys and menstrual disorders.
- Dripping water of boiled saffron in nose is good for curing headache and insomnia.
- The whole plant is useful for gynecological ailments.
Oil - Twice daily