Sage (Salvia Officinalis) - Herbal Remedy for Rheumatism
- Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
- Family Name: Labiatae
- Other Name: Sage
Uses of Sage
- Sore throat
- Joints pains
- Tooth problems
- Stomach upset
- Hair problems
- Skin conditions
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- An infusion is useful for sore throat and other throat conditions.
- The gargle is useful for bleeding gums and to prevent an excessive flow of saliva.
- Sage tea is useful for cooling in fevers, cleanser and purifier of the blood.
- A tonic is beneficial for stomach, digestive conditions. Taken one to two teaspoonful twice a day.
- The leaves is useful for tooth problems.
- The herb is useful for as an emmenagogue and hair problems.
- An oil is useful for rheumatism, gout pain.
- Sage capsules are useful for diabetes. Taken one cap one time a day with water.
- It acts as an antiseptic and hence useful for wounds, cut and bleeding, insect stings.
- Tonic - 5 to 10ml
- Infusion - 15ml
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
- Capsules - One caps
Tonic, Infusion, Tea, Capsules