How to Treat Skin Cancer in Ayurveda?
What is Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is the uncontrolled continuous growth of skin cells which further cause tumor formation in the skin cells. The main reason behind the skin cancer is harmful Ultra Violet rays. The ultraviolet rays cause the unrepaired DNA damage in the skin cells. Due to DNA damage, there is mutation occurs in the cells and theses mutated skin cells further leads to cancer cells formation and at the end malignant tumor will be formed.
What are the main reasons behind skin cancer and the main targeted areas?
You can reduce your risk of developing Skin cancer by avoiding or limiting excessive exposure to sunlight or UV rays. Due to UV rays which are the main reasons for the skin cancer, cells lose their actual identity and becomes cancerous. Early detection of skin cancer provides you with a chance for successful treatment of cancer. Skin cancer mostly affects all skin tones people but it mostly affects fair skin tone people. Because there is a pigment in dark skin people which protect their skin from cancer to some extent. The main areas which are targeted: scalp, face, lips, neck, ears, arms, hands and legs especially in women's.
What are the early symptoms of skin cancer?
- Formation of sore that does not heal.
- Scaly patches formation on head, neck, and hands due to too much sun exposure.
- The persistent roughness of the lips.
- Formation of cutaneous horns in the skin which forms the rebase.
- Swelling and redness beyond the border of the mole.
- Irritation, redness, itchiness, tenderness, and pain in the skin.
What are the preventions to protect your skin from cancer?
- Avoids excessive exposure of sun especially during the middle of the day.
- Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF of at least 20. It does not filter out the harmful UV radiation but provides overall protection to your skin.
- Cover your body with proper clothes during sunlight.
- Avoid use of sun-sensitizing medications. Some drugs make your skin more sensitive to sunlight so avoid them as much as possible.
- Always wears sunglasses during days especially which are UVA and UVB protectant.
- You should be aware of any sudden changes in your skin. Examine your skin often and if there are any changes in skin such as changes in existing mole, and new skin growth which is not normal.
Cancer in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, there are numbers of herbs which are used for the treatment of myeloma or skin cancer. In Ayurveda cancer are the involvement of all three doshas (Kapha, vata, and pitta), Sapta dhatus (body tissues), Agni (biological fire), Srotamsi (channels of the body), and Satkriyakala (involvement of generic sequence). Kapha pitta and vata are the three dosha which plays a crucial role in our body. Ayurveda balances the imbalance dosha and improves body functioning.
The number of herbs such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora) plays vital role in cancer treatment.
What are the Herbal Remedies for Skin Cancer?
Planet Ayurveda provides the pure natural herbal "Crab Care Pack" for the treatment of skin cancer. These products prevent the formation of cancer cells in the skin. This pack is 100 natural and free from any harmful preservative, additives, and chemicals which further enhances the tumor formation. Planet Ayurveda Strictly follows all the Ayurvedic principles for the treatment of skin cancer.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha is an amazing herb according to the medicinal point of view and it has been used for the treatment of various body disorder in Ayurveda. It's an ancient herb which is also known as Indian Ginseng and winter cherry. It is very effective for skin cancer treatment and slows down the multiplication of cancer cells in the skin. This herb has a great effect on our immune system because it helps to strengthen the immune system, boost the immune system and due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property it reduces the inflammation and oxidative damage in the skin.
2. Guggul Capsules
Guggul has been used in Ayurvedic treatments for centuries. This plant contains a high content of steroids. The scientific name of guggul is Commiphora mukul and belongs to Burseraceae family. According to the Ayurvedic point of view, this herb is bitter, pungent in taste, hot in potency, undergoes pungent taste conversion after digestion and helps to control the tridosha (kapha, pitta, and vata).
3. Kanchnaar Guggul
It's a very effective herbal product for the treatment of skin cancer or any types of cancer. The most common herbs which has been used in this product by planate Ayurveda are Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Varuna (Crataeva religiosa). All these herbs prevent the formation of cancer cells and also reduce the uncontrolled growth of malignant cells.
4. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi is an herbal medicine which protects our skin from tumor cells formation. There are numbers of chemical constituents present in Tulsi leaves which has anti-cancerous properties such as eugenol, which is best anti-cancerous compound and prevent further enhancement of cancer cells form in the skin. Other chemical constituents such as limonene, cadinene, and methyl ether have also prevented tumor formation in the skin. This product is 100 % natural and contains no harmful preservative and additives in it.
5. Chandraprabha Vati
Chandraprabha Vati is one of herbal medicine which is used for cancer treatment. The main ingredients of Chandraprabha Vati are Amalaki (Amla), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Shilajit (Asphaltum), Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), and many more. This herbal product balances the vata, pitta and kapha dosha.
6. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin is the best active phytochemical compound of Curcuma Longa i.e. Turmeric, which contains many medicinal properties so that's why it has been used in Ayurveda from many years. Curcumin in turmeric helps to kill the cancerous cells in our body and it has great anti-cancerous properties. Curcumin helps to regulate the overexpression of telomerase enzyme and prevent the uncontrolled cell division. Curcumin capsules maintain the normal functioning of skin tissues and cells and suppress the tumor formation.
Above mentioned Crab care pack for the treatment of skin cancer is the best herbal medicines which are provided by planet Ayurveda because all the products of this pack contain formulation for a pure natural extract of natural herbs.
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/crab-care-packl