Herbal Remedies for Skin Diseases
Skin is the largest organ of a human body. It is of utmost importance to take proper care of the skin to look attractive and pleasing. However, it is one of the most sensitive organs of the body. Therefore, it requires tremendous care and tenderness to treat this part of the body effectively. There are various cosmetics available in the market, which help to treat various situations. But, taking care of the skin naturally is the most preferable one.
Causes of various Skin Diseases
- Sunlight and UV rays
- Hot and cool weather
- Smoking and liquor
- Pollution of air
- Climatic conditions
Symptoms of Skin Diseases
- Fine lines and dryness
- Acne, blemishes and dark spots
- Pigmentation and dark circles
- Thinner blood vessel walls
- Moles and skin tags
- Excessive oily skin
Herbal Remedies for Skin Diseases by Planet Ayurveda
As per Ayurvedic point of view various skin diseases come under twak vikar. Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Skin Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
Dosage / Usage
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with warm water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula - 1 capsule twice daily, with warm water after meals.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily, with warm water after meals.
- Manjishtha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with warm water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - As directed by physician.
- Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar - As directed by physician.
1. Neem Capsules
Standardized extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica) is used to prepare Neem capsules that possess all the medicinal properties of neem. These capsules help to treat any kind of skin ailment like psoriasis, eczema, ringworm and other infectious and non-infectious skin diseases. These capsules are full of medicinal properties just like the herb neem, possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
2. Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
As the name suggests these herbal capsules help to maintain the health of the skin and help to treat ailments like psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, scabies etc. It helps in maintaining the elasticity, smoothness and firmness of the skin. Strength of hair and nails is also improved by these herbal capsules.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
These herbal tablets help in maintaining the moisturized skin and remove the dead skin cells. Purified sulphur (shuddh gandhak) is used to prepare these herbal tablets. Gandhak rasayan tablets have the property of drawing the moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, hence preventing dryness. It also helps to treat many skin ailments like acne, leprosy, ringworm, scabies etc.
4. Manjistha Capsules
Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) is the herb used in standardized form to prepare these herbal capsules. It possesses numerous medicinal properties like they act as a blood purifier, promote early wound healing, treat calcium deficiency, relieve skin ailments, relieve menstrual cramps, detoxify the body, destroy tumors and treat joint pains.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Vitex negundo is the main herb content of this oil that helps in relieving various skin complaints. There are also some other herbs in small proportion in Nirgundi oil to enhance its medicinal quality, like Manjistha, Kalihari and Haridra. It aids in faster wound healing, relieves pain, treats leprosy, inflammation of the skin, lesions on the skin, etc.
6. Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar
Tea tree oil is the main ingredient of this paraben free bathing soap. Aloe is also present in this herbal soap. Both of the herbs help in maintaining healthy and moisturized skin. It prevents infectious diseases of the skin and also helps to treat them. Regular use of this soap prevents dry skin, moisturizes the skin and clears off the infectious lesions present on the skin.
To buy Skin Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/skin-care-pack
- Protein rich diet is a must for healthy skin, hair and nail as they mainly consists of proteins. Keratin, collagen and elastin helps to ward off wrinkles and retains strength and elasticity. Legumes, eggs and low fat dairy products are rich source of proteins.
- Vitamin C is essential to build collagen which a main base of the body as it supports and shapes the skin. Antioxidants like Vitamin A, C, E and beta-carotene slows down the skin damage. Eat fruits like oranges, kiwi, lemons, tomatoes, watermelons, carrot, pumpkin, papaya and grapefruit.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are much needed for healthy skin and hair. Include soybean oil, flaxseeds, walnut, almond, oats, and peanuts in your diet. Include whole grains like brown rice, oat, cereals and iron rich food in diet.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea or herbal tea to keep skin, hair and nails hydrated as it also aids blood circulation and provides flavonoids. Include green leafy vegetables in diet.
- Totally avoid all kinds of packed, junk, fried and fast foods.