How to Treat Small Intestine Cancer in Ayurveda?
What is Small Intestine Cancer?
Small intestine cancer is a very rare type of cancer in which the malignant cells start spreading in the tissues of the small intestine. As we all already knew it that small intestine is the major part of our digestive system, which also includes stomach, esophagus, and large intestine. Small intestine helps to connect the stomach with the large intestine. During small intestine cancer, there is the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells and they start dividing continuously. At last, there is the formation of a big mass of cells called a tumor.
What are the types of Small Intestine Cancer?
- Adenocarcinomas: In this type of cancer the gland cells which are present in the inner lining of the small intestine, they start dividing and form a tumor.
- Lymphomas: In this type of cancer the immune cells lymphocytes which are present in small intestines lose their actual identity and starts the formation of cancer cells.
- Carcinoid tumor: These are the neuroendocrine tumor which are spreading at a very low rate.
- Sarcomas: These are types of cancer which are start spreading in connective tissues. Sarcoma in the small intestine is known as gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
How do you know if you have Cancer in your Small Intestine?
The sign and symptoms of small intestine cancer include many changes in your bowel movement if you are at early stages of small intestine cancer than it becomes easy to control the growth of further malignant cells. There are some early signs of small intestine cancer:
- Abdominal pain
- Change in consistency of your stools i.e. dark color stool.
- Weight loss
- Poor appetite
- Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool.
- Stomach discomforts such as gas, pain, not proper digestion, heartburn and cramps.
- Blood in vomiting and nausea.
- Weakness and tiredness
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
What are the reasons behind small Itestine Cancer?
As we earlier discussed that it's a rare form of cancer so the reasons behind this cancer are not that much studied. But still there are some reasons which we are discussing here below:
- Diet high in red meat, smoked food, and salted foods might increase the risk of small intestine cancer.
- Colon cancer and small intestine cancer share the same risk factors so it's also one of the reasons behind small intestine cancer.
- Age factor also influences the formation of small intestine cancer. Older people are more prone to this cancer.
- People who are infected with the celiac disease, in which immune system attacks the inner lining of the intestine and develop cancer.
- This type of cancer slightly more often in men than women.
Ayurvedic Concept of Cancer
Ayurveda is the ancient system of natural healing. It promotes the wellness and proper health of the human body. In Ayurveda cancer is known as arbuda. Arbuda is the growing mass or lumps of tissues which are formed inside the small intestine. The vitiated dosha such as kapha, pitta, and vata are responsible for cancer. Cancer also includes the involvement of Sapta dhatus (body tissues), Agni (biological fire), Srotamsi (channels of the body) and Satkriyakala (involvement of generic sequence).
Herbal Remedies for Small Intestine Cancer by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides you a "Crab Care Pack" which is made by pure natural extracts of herbs and have contains no harmful preservative and additives which further causes any side effects. This herbal pack contains herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). All these herbs play a vital role in the eradication of cancer cells.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
This is one of the best product for the treatment of intestinal cancer. The main ingredient of Ashwagandha capsule is Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). It's an evergreen shrub which mainly grows in India. It is also known as Indian ginseng. Along with cancer treatment this herb also used for the treatment of arthritis, constipation, stress, anxiety, diabetes and skin condition etc. this herb is able to stop the growth of cancerous cells and prevent its further spreading. Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
2. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin is the main bioactive compound of Turmeric which plays the main role in cancer prevention. It helps to reduce the growth of cancer cells by killing them. The research on Curcumin has shown that it has anticancer property and so that it interferes with the signaling of cancer cells and stop its further development. According to Ayurveda the medicinal properties of turmeric are bitter pungent in taste, dryness, lightness in qualities, and hot in potency. Due to its bitter taste, hot potency and dryness it is very effective to treat vata, kapha and pitta dosha.
3. Tulsi capsules
Tulsi leaves contains many bioactive compounds such as eugenol, camphor, bornyl acetate, methyl ether, cadinene, and limonene, which acts as main ant-cancerous compounds and stop further spreading of malignancy. Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is one of the most traditional plants in India. This due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties this herb has been used in Ayurveda from many years. The phytochemicals such as oleanolic acid, ursolic acid rosmarinic acid, Linalool, and germacrene are present in this herb. All these chemicals help to boost your body immunity and reduce the growth of cancer cells in the intestine.
4. Guggul Capsules
The main natural extract of guggul capsule is Commiphora mukul i.e. Guggul tree. It belongs to the Burseraceae family. Guggul capsules in Ayurveda control all the three doshas (kapha, pitta, and vata). Due to its great properties, it helps to control the spreading of malignant cells in the small intestine. Along with cancer, this herb has been also used for osteoarthritis, acne, obesity, and high cholesterol level in the body.
5. Kanchnaar Guggul
It's an amazing product for the small intestine cancer. The herbs which are used in this product are Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). It's also very effective Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of hypothyroidism, PCOS, and joints pain.
6. Chandraprabha Vati
This is one of best herbal product provided by Planet Ayurveda for the treatment of cancer. The herbs which have been used in this product are Chandraprabha Vati are Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). This natural product prevents further cancer development in the intestine.
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/crab-care-pack