Small Leaved Lime (Tilia europaea) - Herbal Remedy for High Blood Pressure
- Botanical Name - Tilia Europoea
- Family Name - Tiliaceae
- Other Name - Small Leaved Lime
Uses of Small Leaved Lime
- Urinary disorders
- Blood pressure
- Immunity system
- Skin conditions
- Lungs congestion
- Menstrual problems
- Nervous system
- Heart diseases
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It acts as diaphoretic and hence useful for fever and immunity system.
- The flowers are an aromatic, mucilaginous herb with diuretic, expectorant and calming properties, lowering blood pressure and increasing perspiration.
- The flowers is useful for blood pressure, their general sedative effect, digestive system, respiratory mucus in colds and flu, boosting the cardiovascular system, as well as to relieve headache and migraine problems.
- It is also an useful for skin conditions such as eczema, burns, blemish etc.
- It is helpful for indigestion and diarrhea.
- Linden blossom is useful for colic, insomnia and menstrual problems.
- Take the tincture between 2 1/2 - 5 ml (1/2 - 1 tsp.) at bedtime for sleeplessness. Take 2 ml (40 drops) three times a day for high blood pressure.
- It is very beneficial in nervous system.
- Linden powder is useful for digestion disorders. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonful twice a day with water.
- Powder - 3 to 6 gm
- Tincture - 2ml