Tarragon (Artemisia Dracunculus) - Herbal Remedy for Digestive Disorders
- Botanical Name: Artemisia dracunculus
- Family Name: Asteraceae
- Other Name: Tarragon
Uses of Tarragon (Artemisia Dracunculus)
- Lack of craving
- Urinary condition
- Menstrual disorders
Health Benefits of Tarragon (Artemisia Dracunculus)
- The whole plant is useful for the digestive system, uterus, lowers fevers and intestinal worm.
- The leaves oil is to treat urinary disorders, stomach aches and used emetic and menstrual problems.
- An infusion is also useful for digestive disorders and nausea.
- A poultice is beneficial in gout, arthritis and toothaches.
- The root is also useful for toothaches.
- The dried plant is useful for repels insects.
- Oil - Twice daily
- Infusion - 15ml
Oil, Infusion, Poultice