Thuja (Arborvitae) - Herbal Remedy for Menstrual Disorders
- Botanical Name: Thuja occidentalis
- Family Name: Cupressus
- Other Name: Eastern White Cedar, Northern White Cedar, Yellow Cedar, Tree of Life, Arborvitae, Swamp Cedar
Uses of Arborvitae
- Menstrual disorders
- Uterus related problems
- Bed wetting
Health Benefits of Arborvitae
- Thuja tea is useful for cough, asthma, cold and other lungs congestions. Taken twice daily.
- An infusion is to treat itching, cut and other skin conditions.
- It is a smooth muscle stimulant with a specific reflex action on the uterus and menstrual problems.
- It is also useful for gout, arthritis pains.
- It acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and hence useful for wounds, cut, bleeding and reduce swelling in the body.
- A tincture form may also applied warts.
- It is the best remedy for menstrual disorders.
- Infusion - 15ml
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
- Tincture - 2ml
Infusion, Tea, Tincture