Treat Edema (Water Retention) or Body Swelling with Ayurvedic Medicine
In general terms, Edema means swelling of body parts due to water retention. Edema mainly occurs in lower body parts like ankle or foot. Swelling leads to increase in size, shape or an area of a body part. It is usually caused due to the concentration of a body fluid at a certain area. It can also be caused to movement of the body tissues.
Though having edema at a rare occasion is considered normal but periodic body swelling indicates that there is something wrong with the body function. Edema can cause various kinds of skin infection and also effect blood circulation.
In Ayurveda, Edema is called a sotha roga. In case of Sotha roga, all the three rogas are vitiated that leads to obstruction in the body channels that as a result causes edema or body swelling.
There are many other reasons that can lead to edema. Some of the common reasons are: medication, pregnancy and kidney disease, heart failure and liver cirrhosis.
Life Style Habits Can Also Lead to Edema. Let's Have A Look at Some of Them:-
- Obesity Hormonal imbalance
- Hormonal imbalance
- Consumption of diabetic related drugs
- Taking pain killers at a regular basis
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency
- Consumption of steroids and anti-inflammatory drugs in a large quantity
There are Some Symptoms That Can Help One to Detect Whether He or She Is Suffering from Edema or Body Swelling Are:
- One can suffer from high blood pressure
- Obesity is one factor which is both cause and effect of edema
- Swelling and puffiness at a particular part of the body
- One will notice slight difference in the color of the skin
- Due to swelling, your skin will be shining and be stretched
- But there is no need to worry! One can get rid of edema by making some dietary changes and also lifestyle.
Let's Look at Some of The Steps That One Can Take to Get Rid of Edema: -
- One must opt for regular exercise for they help in a big way in reducing swelling
- Try not be overweight for it increase the risk of edema
- Avoid eating any kind of packaged food and packed food items
- Try to eat only those food items that are easy to digest
- Take proper sleep and avoid any kind stress
- Massage your body on the periodic basis with mustard oil. Massage improves the blood circulation and also prevents any kind of inflammation.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Water Retention (Edema) or Body Swelling
In addition to it, one can also opt for herbal treatment which has proven to be very beneficial in curing edema or preventing it all together. Punarnava Mandur is one of the most preferred Ayurvedic medicine that work like wonders when it comes to curing edema or any other kind of inflammation. Punarnava has innumerable properties since it is very helpful in balancing the water-metabolism of the body.
Let's Briefly Go Through Some of The Properties of Punarnava Mandur
- It is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that helps in protecting the body against foreign product
- It decreases the water retention in the body
- Punarnava acts as the best rejuvenating agent
- It is also helps in improving the kidney and liver function
- It is a rich source of alkali acid that plays an important role in curing edema
- It also improves the work of blood vessels and maintains blood pressure
- It improves the digestive system since it kills the intestinal worm
- Improves the hemoglobin level
- Since it easily expels unwanted fluids from the body which is basic and most important requirement of curing edema.
To buy Punarnava Mandur, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/punarnava-mandur
Now you can get Punarnava Mandur in the form of Tablets. You can purchase Punarnava Mandur from Planet Ayurveda. Planet Ayurveda is an herbal manufacturing company that makes many Ayurvedic products without carrying any kind of side effects.