Understanding the Concept of Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea is a female reproductive disorder. This situation is also termed as "Whites". Leucorrhoea results in the discharge of white colored fluid abnormally from the female genitals. This disorder should be treated initially. Otherwise, it may eventually lead to chronic.
It is common in age group of women between 20-40 years which leads to discomfort, itching, burning feeling, irritation, low backache, etc. Patients suffering from leucorrhoea are mainly complaints of dense, glutinous (sticky), unpleasant smelling vaginal discharge.
Important Causes of Leucorrhoea
- The important cause of leucorrhoea is improper food habits. When the body is unable to excrete out the toxic materials from itself through the skin, bowel or kidneys, these toxins are excreted as the white fluid from the female genitals.
- The white colored fluid is discharged profusely by the women from the mucus membrane of their uterus and the vagina.
- Young women, especially, experience this situation during inter menstrual phase. This is because; the membrane and the walls of the reproductive organs during this phase get thickened.
- Living in unhygienic and unhealthy conditions and womb displacement are the other major causes of leucorrhoea.
Major Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
- The major symptom is the vaginal discharge, which is white in color.
- The patient suffers from constipation, headaches and itching.
- Weakness, sensation of dragging in the abdomen and tiredness are some other symptoms.
- Other symptoms are pain in her legs and calves regions.
- The patient even gets black patches under the eyes when the situation becomes acute and chronic.
Leucorrhoea Categorization on the Basis of Hormonal Response
- Physiological - This type of Leucorrhoea does not need any cure as this discharge is normal. It occurs in puberty, ovulation & due to sexual excitement like conditions.
- Pathological - It occurs due to Unhygienic conditions, poor or less food habits.
How Ayurveda Explains Leucorrhoea according to Doshas?
As we have discussed Leucorrhoea in modern science, we can get information about Leucorrhoea as Shveta Pradara in Ayurveda. Improper diet and life style vitiates rasa dhatu and kapha dosha which together give rise to Shweta Pradara.
Vata, Pitta and Kapha are three energies of body which decide individual's body nature and accordingly diet and life style is recommended. As everyone is different genetically, recommendations also varies person to person and also it depends upon the each season of the year. Aim of Ayurveda is to bring equilibrium between doshas (physical energies), dhatus (body tissue) and malas (body wastes).
Herbal Remedies for Leucorrhoea
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Leucorrhoea Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of leucorrhoea. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Female Health Support - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pradrantak Churna - 1 tsp. twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pitta Balance - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
1. FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
Planet ayurveda offers the female health support for the treatment of leucorrhea. This product is the mixture of herbs like ashoka and lodhra. From the ancient time it is believed that ashoka is quite effective to balance the female hormones. It also helps to solve the menstrual cycle irregularities and provide the relief in menstrual cycle. Lodhra is the herb which is commonly used to treat the infection caused by leucorrhea. This herb fights against the various problems like excessive vaginal discharge and problem of menstruation cycle in women.
2. PRADRANTAK CHURNA
Pradrantak churna is the powerful product in powder form offered by planet ayurveda. This product is quite effective in the treatment of leucorrhea. This product is the combination of various herbs like arjuna, lodhra, ashok and udumbur. Herbal remedies for leucorrhea by planet ayurveda show the satisfactory results in patients without side effects. This product has anti inflammatory properties and gives the relief in hypertension. Pradrantak churna solves the various problems in females to control stress levels, irregularities of menstrual cycle and excess bleeding problems.
3. PITTA BALANCE
Pitta balance helps to stable the three energies of body that are kapha, vata and pitta. This product is the combination of various ingredients and herbs like parval pisthi, akik pishti, kamdudha ras, parval pishti and giloy which are useful in the treatment of leucorrhoea. This herbal product helps to balance the kapha dosha in body which is the main cause of leucorrhea. It is also useful to control the heavy stress levels and also balance the hormonal changes in the body. Herbal remedies for leucorrhea by planet ayurveda show satisfactory results in patients.
4. GANDHAK RASAYAN
This product is prepared by the purified form of sulphur. This product is quite effective against urinary tract infections and also has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce inflammation in the tissues. It is also effective against the bacterial infections. Herbal remedies for leucorrhea by planet ayurveda show good results in the patients.
To buy Leucorrhea Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/leucorrhoea-care-pack
What are Guidelines to Maintain Female Health?
- Eat a healthy and natural diet with fresh vegetables and fruits
- Drink plenty of water
- Coconut water is good to have
- Opt for vegetables like bottle gourd, bitter melons, ridge gourd, round gourd, pumpkin etc.
- Spinach, carrot, radish, papaya, apples, pears are good to have.
- Eat ripened banana daily
- Avoid using salt in excess
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Say no to all kind of junk, fried and spicy foods
- Limit non veg intake
- Avoid stress
- Avoid hot tub bath and whirl pool spas.
- Don't make use of soap frequently on local area.
- Avoid irritants
- Always wipe from front to back rather than back to front
- Do not douche very frequently
- Always wear cotton underwear